BjunY.blogspot.com
Feel annoying with the music?
-♬♬♬-
roll down and switch it off.
Being silent is somehow a good way too ;)

PROFILE
the girl next door; in-side someone's heart


- My name is JUNE.
- I am a GIRL.
- I grew up at Kelantan.
- 1st September is my BIG day.
- I love chocolate.
- I love purple.
- I am no longer his PRINCESS. I AM FREE!


underline italic bold
tagboard
scream out loud
speak out what you want, but never ever start any WAR here.
THANKS ♥



...you are now entering to june's words...


piano teacher again?
Saturday

7/04/2009 12:18:00 PM

should i become piano teacher again?
Im not lacking of money
Im just getting bored of no class and spend my day at home waiting my PRINCE finish working
now i have a part time job from tuesday till thursday, thats been enough for me
but should i get a part time job on weekend?
become a piano teacher?
Im not hate to be that
just not like being that
facing those little kids which dont know anything plus....
do not want to practice their practicle
and the very main problem is
Im not good in aural test and also the theory part
if i teach a higher grade student
i may get pressure
unless, i focus on this piano teaching
restudy all over my theory
then i think i should be ok for it
but now Im preparing my last subject to go for my degree
and yet, Im not sure should i continue my degree.....
without a degree certificate
i mean nothing in now world
but if i just finish my foundation
i also mean not much thing
what can i do for my career and my future without my degree?
oh...please, i need a deep deep breath to freshen my mind
- should i continue my degree?
- should i get a weekend part time job?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

notice that..?
i change my layout of my blog
all just because comments
i love comments that u guys leaved..
last time when i using wretch, i LOVE checking my comments
hehe!
anyway, the layout is almost and very same from my previous layout
not much change


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

0 Shouts
(back to the top.)


ColourfulLoves


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
you're on your way to SHOPPING LAND

you're on your way to my kins' life

you're on your way to my college friends' life

you're on your way to my friends' life

you're on your way to the celebrities' life

you're on your way to the pretties and handsomes life

you're on your way to my pretty dears' life

Visitors

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon