BjunY.blogspot.com
Feel annoying with the music?
-♬♬♬-
roll down and switch it off.
Being silent is somehow a good way too ;)

PROFILE
the girl next door; in-side someone's heart


- My name is JUNE.
- I am a GIRL.
- I grew up at Kelantan.
- 1st September is my BIG day.
- I love chocolate.
- I love purple.
- I am no longer his PRINCESS. I AM FREE!


underline italic bold
tagboard
scream out loud
speak out what you want, but never ever start any WAR here.
THANKS ♥



...you are now entering to june's words...


1day continuous 2 movie
Monday

6/22/2009 12:10:00 AM



Today went to Tropicana city mall watch movie
and i ask my PRINCE to parked at the A188 lot...
cause its almost same with his car plate number

GSC is opening there, and next time no need go to 1U and watch movie already...
and our tickets on today is totally FREE!!!
from 20th June till 23th June 2009, once u print out the cupon from GSC website, u can redeem 2 ticket by using one coupon
so, i printed 2 coupon and we redeem for 2 movies, 4 tickets...

DIE MAN!
watch 2movie continuously, NON-STOP!




Before went to the 1st movie, my PRINCE was very hungry and he order chicken rice for her brunch
and i, hot red bean,yum yum yummy, my favorite too!
oh, and the ice lemon tea was my PRINCE's




we also wont forget to HIAO



for my part time job...
i need wear whole black, from shirt till the shoe...
i have no choice, but to buy a new shoe...
i have one black high hill, but i dont want to wear high hill to work
so i buy a low hill shoe...
UNBELIEVABLE, its suit me in sized 39
the design is simple, but yet, i like it...
next time i also can wear this for my assignment presentation, haha!
BUT....my PRINCE say i watse money again..
so many shoe, stil want to buy
but this time i bought it because i really need it
Im not buying for nothing, for fashion...
i just want to feel comfortable with a low hill shoe when i was working
anyway, thanks for today dear, it have been a great day!
ESPECIALLY dinner
today my sister ask to join for dinner, and she said want to ask for my brother too
my PRINCE say ok and i promise to join them...
this is the 1st time my PRINCE meet up with my brother...
hmm, maybe the 1st time, so they seem like very shy to each other and didnt talk alot...
haha!at last, all my family member meet you, my dear PRINCE!
when i gonna meet all yours?
anyway, tomorrow i gonna help Lawrence for photo shooting and now is already 12.30am
and i need more rest and look good for tomorrow, so i gonna sleep now
good night....






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

0 Shouts
(back to the top.)


ColourfulLoves


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
you're on your way to SHOPPING LAND

you're on your way to my kins' life

you're on your way to my college friends' life

you're on your way to my friends' life

you're on your way to the celebrities' life

you're on your way to the pretties and handsomes life

you're on your way to my pretty dears' life

Visitors

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon