BjunY.blogspot.com
Feel annoying with the music?
-♬♬♬-
roll down and switch it off.
Being silent is somehow a good way too ;)

PROFILE
the girl next door; in-side someone's heart


- My name is JUNE.
- I am a GIRL.
- I grew up at Kelantan.
- 1st September is my BIG day.
- I love chocolate.
- I love purple.
- I am no longer his PRINCESS. I AM FREE!


underline italic bold
tagboard
scream out loud
speak out what you want, but never ever start any WAR here.
THANKS ♥



...you are now entering to june's words...


Songs in my blog
Wednesday

6/17/2009 01:47:00 PM

Its been few days i active this blog
and found that almost everyday Im updating this blog
i think i wont active my WRETCH anymore
so friends, u guys can stop view my wretch, haha!

because of coding, i love playing blogspot so much
maye wrtech also can coding,but i dont know how, so i choosed blogspot
and i put so many song into my blog....
later will have more and more song...
for now, got 6 songs already
1st, Nobody in English version
2nd, I Fall In Love With You by aselin Debison
3rd, So Hot by Wonder Girls
4th, Nobody by Wonder Girls
5th, Island In The Sun by Weezer
last but not lease, 6th, Fire by 2NE1

huh,my blog theme is sooo simple
but my blog song is not matching the theme
so weird!
but anyway, those songs are my favorite song right now....
i love to hear those song now.....
currently i wont open my TT player
i straight away conect t0 my blog and hear these 6 songs, haha!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

0 Shouts
(back to the top.)


ColourfulLoves


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
you're on your way to SHOPPING LAND

you're on your way to my kins' life

you're on your way to my college friends' life

you're on your way to my friends' life

you're on your way to the celebrities' life

you're on your way to the pretties and handsomes life

you're on your way to my pretty dears' life

Visitors

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon