BjunY.blogspot.com
Feel annoying with the music?
-♬♬♬-
roll down and switch it off.
Being silent is somehow a good way too ;)

PROFILE
the girl next door; in-side someone's heart


- My name is JUNE.
- I am a GIRL.
- I grew up at Kelantan.
- 1st September is my BIG day.
- I love chocolate.
- I love purple.
- I am no longer his PRINCESS. I AM FREE!


underline italic bold
tagboard
scream out loud
speak out what you want, but never ever start any WAR here.
THANKS ♥



...you are now entering to june's words...


house clean at 37
Friday

6/12/2009 12:48:00 AM

Today we had clean up our 37th house...
huh, tiring, yet but fun,hehe...
we use bout 2 hours to clean the whole downstair...
after that, we suggest to supper together...
after everybody finish bathing, we went out for our supper...

our supper - nasi lemak


and my drink - milo panas


me, capturing myself, without caring surrounding, hee

Jessica, i help her capture, because she forget to bring her hp out


me, enjoying my nasi lemak

and...
Jessica, enjoying her nasi lemak

**We are ex-housemate, ex-classmate, and now, ROOMATE!



and now....
come to the climax...

Our HOUSE LEADER, with other housemate
spot him, he's in black and with specticle

from my view, i can just capture his back
Jessica lol...dont want help me capture
her view is much more better than me!





and this one is VICE HOUSE LEADER, with other housemate
spot him, he's in white and drinking his drink




we had a great night today
and this is the 1st time we have our gathering together...
hope our relationship will get better and closer...
it's late now,but i just finish my spicy supper
so i cant sleep yet
but tomorrow i gonna wake up at 8.30 to get prepare for class
and after that gonna back subang
today didnt meet up with my PRINCE
tomorrow and saturday will not meet up too...
so many days didnt meet up
and just now i can feel my PRINCE sad....
sorry...
this sunday we only meet up, yar?
miss you....


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

0 Shouts
(back to the top.)


ColourfulLoves


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
you're on your way to SHOPPING LAND

you're on your way to my kins' life

you're on your way to my college friends' life

you're on your way to my friends' life

you're on your way to the celebrities' life

you're on your way to the pretties and handsomes life

you're on your way to my pretty dears' life

Visitors

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon