BjunY.blogspot.com
Feel annoying with the music?
-♬♬♬-
roll down and switch it off.
Being silent is somehow a good way too ;)

PROFILE
the girl next door; in-side someone's heart


- My name is JUNE.
- I am a GIRL.
- I grew up at Kelantan.
- 1st September is my BIG day.
- I love chocolate.
- I love purple.
- I am no longer his PRINCESS. I AM FREE!


underline italic bold
tagboard
scream out loud
speak out what you want, but never ever start any WAR here.
THANKS ♥



...you are now entering to june's words...


14th JUNE
Monday

6/15/2009 01:48:00 AM


i went back subang tis weekend...
and my PRINCE come find me on saturday night
hehe....1st time oo...
we went to sunway walk awhile...






on 14th JUNE 2009
is the day we get togethe for 5 months
and with our promise, we wore our T-shirt!


and today my PRINCE said want to eat pizza
and i choose my favorite tabasco..hehe
today he also went to buy the photo frame to put our photo
he have 2 frames and so i...
here's my photo frames with his and our photo

focus onthe right hand side frame,
what did u see?
aha.......
he with hair clip,hehe
actually it just because have too many photos
and the fames cant put too many photo
so i clip those photo on the back
it's to make me easy to change his photo whenever i want

tats all for today...good night
miss you



ps: i went to ss2 look for part time job today
Amour boutique shop dont want a part timer...
so sad
and i didnt give up
i went to another boutique, Dans L'amour
a girl working there her boss may want a part timer
so if she want, she will give me a call
hope she will call me!
and if bad luck, i shall go find other part timer job...
compare with waitress, i prefer work at boutique,hehe!
so,hopefully i can get the job


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

0 Shouts
(back to the top.)


ColourfulLoves


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
you're on your way to SHOPPING LAND

you're on your way to my kins' life

you're on your way to my college friends' life

you're on your way to my friends' life

you're on your way to the celebrities' life

you're on your way to the pretties and handsomes life

you're on your way to my pretty dears' life

Visitors

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon