BjunY.blogspot.com
Feel annoying with the music?
-♬♬♬-
roll down and switch it off.
Being silent is somehow a good way too ;)

PROFILE
the girl next door; in-side someone's heart


- My name is JUNE.
- I am a GIRL.
- I grew up at Kelantan.
- 1st September is my BIG day.
- I love chocolate.
- I love purple.
- I am no longer his PRINCESS. I AM FREE!


underline italic bold
tagboard
scream out loud
speak out what you want, but never ever start any WAR here.
THANKS ♥



...you are now entering to june's words...


Spaghetti
Friday

6/19/2009 03:02:00 PM

GUESS what?
i LOVE spaghetti soo much!
hehe.today ate SPAGHETTI for my lunch again....

went to PA make paymebt for my repeat bill
and so, i ask jessica want to join me for lunch(her breakfast,haha!)
we met up and hv our meal at Station One, Jaya One...





uuhhhh...my LOVE!

Today's soup
uh,normal soup....not nice!

and yaya,my favorite!SPAGHETTI..
of course,wont forget to what they said so:"HIAO"
after my lunch,its already 12.45pm
jessica cant acompany me for asking part time job
so i went myself....
its just state right on top on Old Town Cafe...
Le Ann MAXIMA
1st time walk in and feel like so branded!
haha!
had a short interview
and i was wondering want to do or not
because if i am doing that part time job
tuesday until thursday, 11am-10pm...
thats a long long working time
problem not because of this
main problem is finish work so late....
10pm eh...
i ask for finish work at bout 5 or 6
the girl say cannot...because thats counted as office hour
maybe unless i do full time, then i can require for office hour?
well.....stil very very WONDERING....
later my PRINCE promise to fetch me to ss2 Dans L'maour boutique again
its not the time to feel ashame, i have to brave to go ask again
maybe the girl forget to tell the boss or the boss forget bout me?
so i will go ask agian later bout it
if can i wan work at Dans L'maour
cause the working hour is 11am till 8pm.....
better than 10pm lol....
well....yesterday whole night cannot on9 and now at last can on9 already.....
finish blogging, its time to enjoy my blog song and other on9 stuff....
tata


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

0 Shouts
(back to the top.)


ColourfulLoves


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
you're on your way to SHOPPING LAND

you're on your way to my kins' life

you're on your way to my college friends' life

you're on your way to my friends' life

you're on your way to the celebrities' life

you're on your way to the pretties and handsomes life

you're on your way to my pretty dears' life

Visitors

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon