BjunY.blogspot.com
Feel annoying with the music?
-♬♬♬-
roll down and switch it off.
Being silent is somehow a good way too ;)

PROFILE
the girl next door; in-side someone's heart


- My name is JUNE.
- I am a GIRL.
- I grew up at Kelantan.
- 1st September is my BIG day.
- I love chocolate.
- I love purple.
- I am no longer his PRINCESS. I AM FREE!


underline italic bold
tagboard
scream out loud
speak out what you want, but never ever start any WAR here.
THANKS ♥



...you are now entering to june's words...


Interview.....
Saturday

6/20/2009 10:54:00 AM

Yesterday my PRINCE sent me back to subang...
before that...he fetch me to have some interview....
because i went to Le Ann Maxima yesterday afternoon
and i dont want to work there, becasue need to work until 10pm...
so i ask my PRINCE fetch me back to ss2 boutique ask again....
when i having interview at Dans L'maour boutique, my PRINCE heard the whole process of interview....
and i did so many wrong in the interview, i knew that from my PRINCE
later on,he teach me how to interview....
GOSH, am i so bad?huh...

well...after our dinner, we went to almost all bridal shop at ss2....
one by one walk in to ask for part time....
some is hiring part time and some is hiring full time....
by the way, i also ask for full time
because my PRINCE said my study time should able to match for the full time job
and so...i had interview at some bridal shop for full time job...
one by one..until bout 9pm++

My PRINCE teach me everything for the interview
how to talk and bla bla bla....
well.....yar,its really work.....
for the last and very very last bridal shop yesterday night,
i really used the way tat my PRINCE teach me and hehe.....
the girl look like get shocked!
hahaha!
by the way, i dont think to work at the last bridal shop...
but maybe the 2nd last bridal shop would have high chance for me...
but, because the last 2nd bridal shop is request for full time...
so i have to think twicely....
becasue saturday, sometimes i need to back to subang help my sister to take care her children...
and yes too, sometimes i can ask for not going back subang....
but probably will back..
so, maybe i should not think bout the bridal shop
maybe i will choose Le Ann Maxima, if the girl give me finish work at 7pm...
because 10pm its really really too late for me!
anyway, she said today will call me....hope she can arange me for 7pm

finish for the night of yesterday and i reach my sister house bout 10.30pm....
what a tiring night...
and too, shame night....
almost whole bridal shop workers though we have made appointment or going to look for the package,haha!

its 2days cant meet for my PRINCE again....
so miss him!

and now...11.10a, he hvnt wake up...
yesterday night should be hang out with friends until very tired....
'MISS YOU DEAR'


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

0 Shouts
(back to the top.)


ColourfulLoves


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
you're on your way to SHOPPING LAND

you're on your way to my kins' life

you're on your way to my college friends' life

you're on your way to my friends' life

you're on your way to the celebrities' life

you're on your way to the pretties and handsomes life

you're on your way to my pretty dears' life

Visitors

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon