BjunY.blogspot.com
Feel annoying with the music?
-♬♬♬-
roll down and switch it off.
Being silent is somehow a good way too ;)

PROFILE
the girl next door; in-side someone's heart


- My name is JUNE.
- I am a GIRL.
- I grew up at Kelantan.
- 1st September is my BIG day.
- I love chocolate.
- I love purple.
- I am no longer his PRINCESS. I AM FREE!


underline italic bold
tagboard
scream out loud
speak out what you want, but never ever start any WAR here.
THANKS ♥



...you are now entering to june's words...


part time job?
Friday

7/03/2009 11:46:00 PM

dont know what happen today....

1st, at uni, my new classmate, eugine told us that she need two part timers on 1st and 2nd Ausgust
well...the job was set up the booth
hmm....salary is RM100 per day
but i was wondering wan do or not....
anyway, that days is weekend, so if i want to do is alright.....
but Im stil wondering....
and i got the latest news that besides set up the booth
we got to do the promotion...
well...sorry to say, i never do this kind of job before, so Im not sure what to do...
and now, still still wondering

2nd,u guys still remember ss2 boutique i mention last time
i wanted to work them last few weeks ago
but she seem like not hiring me
so i promise to work at Le Ann Maxima, boutique at Jaya One
so i apologize to the ss2 boutique girl
but, about Le Ann Maxima..
i was ok with it, just abit boring by wearing whole black during the working time
its abit boring with all black on ur body
so i got some new earings
and yesterday, all bosses came again
and the BIG boss said that uniform is give to permenent staff
so as a part timer, i m not having their company uniform
and i have to wear my own BLACK shirt and pant/skirt
*sigh*

and today went to cold storage with Yanting
we saw a small boutique hiring part timer also
so we went into to ask bout it
and we notice they want a part timer who work until 10pm
well...thats bad!
if i can tell them the time i wan, then should be great
at lease, i can no need wear whole black to work
i can wear my own pretty dress, t shirt or short and mini to work
so interesting!
but when i told this to my PRNICE
he ask me not to do so
work at Le Ann Maxima is better, he siad
well, actually ok lol, i just need a job to not feel boring at home


***

today my PRINCE fetch me back Subang...
and we had our dinner at Asia Cafe
its a great day with him today....
gonna miss him alot alot
and he's back to hometown this weekend
well, sunday then meet uo again....
miss him alot....
:(


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

0 Shouts
(back to the top.)


ColourfulLoves


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
you're on your way to SHOPPING LAND

you're on your way to my kins' life

you're on your way to my college friends' life

you're on your way to my friends' life

you're on your way to the celebrities' life

you're on your way to the pretties and handsomes life

you're on your way to my pretty dears' life

Visitors

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon