BjunY.blogspot.com
Feel annoying with the music?
-♬♬♬-
roll down and switch it off.
Being silent is somehow a good way too ;)

PROFILE
the girl next door; in-side someone's heart


- My name is JUNE.
- I am a GIRL.
- I grew up at Kelantan.
- 1st September is my BIG day.
- I love chocolate.
- I love purple.
- I am no longer his PRINCESS. I AM FREE!


underline italic bold
tagboard
scream out loud
speak out what you want, but never ever start any WAR here.
THANKS ♥



...you are now entering to june's words...


TIRED
Thursday

6/25/2009 12:02:00 AM

it was very tired day...
yesterday i started work for the part time job...
maybe is the 1st day,so everything is fresh and fun
until today, i found that little bit boring...
haih....keep doing the same thing
iron iron and iron
check check and check....
but ok lar,since Im not wasting time at home by online online online...
haha!


-MONDAY-
almost the day-time helping lawrence for the photo shooting
so so so tired :(
yet, some of the shooting was great
captured some very nice photo
the feeling of the photo is awsome
:)



...


and something happend....
i was so sad...
and my PRINCE bring me to "small genting" last night










although we was at up there last night
but the mood was not there..
both of us stil upset...
and everything turn fine when we going back....
today, my PRINCE fetch me after work
we had our dinner and then back to his house
he bought two yellow small fish since monday
today, wednesday, i go and see those fish
they are so cute...
3 fishes in one fishbowl...
:)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

0 Shouts
(back to the top.)


ColourfulLoves


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
you're on your way to SHOPPING LAND

you're on your way to my kins' life

you're on your way to my college friends' life

you're on your way to my friends' life

you're on your way to the celebrities' life

you're on your way to the pretties and handsomes life

you're on your way to my pretty dears' life

Visitors

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon