BjunY.blogspot.com
Feel annoying with the music?
-♬♬♬-
roll down and switch it off.
Being silent is somehow a good way too ;)

PROFILE
the girl next door; in-side someone's heart


- My name is JUNE.
- I am a GIRL.
- I grew up at Kelantan.
- 1st September is my BIG day.
- I love chocolate.
- I love purple.
- I am no longer his PRINCESS. I AM FREE!


underline italic bold
tagboard
scream out loud
speak out what you want, but never ever start any WAR here.
THANKS ♥



...you are now entering to june's words...


Im Ah Girl!
Wednesday

7/01/2009 12:09:00 AM

today is the day

the BIG day
XXX

it have been a busy working day for me,
yet, i stil enjoy it, haha!
today, i met our BIG BIG boss...
continued by 2nd and 3rd boss...
i have told that we have 3 bosses
oh...i just know that...
and today..
is TODAY, i met all of them!
LUCKY me!
i notice that another part time girl who work for so long also didnt meet anyboss, but once
today i met all three of them
so lucky Im
and the BIG BIG boss did talk to me
and...
he try to help me make the iron stick taller, but failed....
then he apologized to me, wow....hehe!
time turn 5pm
and they having meeting that time
**thats the point where i met all three bosses...**
after their meeting,
i pass by the BIG BIG boss, Rubiey and Penny
and the BIG BIG boss ask who m i...
Rubiey introduced me to him *wink_
and later.....
when the BIG BIG boss wanted to go home
he said
"ah girl, please switch on the light.."
muahahahaha!
Im AH GIRL!
...
when time near to 7pm
suddenly so so so many customer
i cant finish work buy 7pm...
oh, so worry if my PRINCE had arrived cold storage
(ps:i ask him to accompany me buy something after my work today)
huh, luckily he late for the date
and so when those customer are paying the bills
i quickly request to go home
and on that time my PRINCE jz arrive
haha!
everything went fine
we turn into normal status
and everything gonna be forgetten
perhaps
our relationship gonna be as usual
sorry to say
but hope u understand
anyway, at last u got someone else
:)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

0 Shouts
(back to the top.)


ColourfulLoves


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
you're on your way to SHOPPING LAND

you're on your way to my kins' life

you're on your way to my college friends' life

you're on your way to my friends' life

you're on your way to the celebrities' life

you're on your way to the pretties and handsomes life

you're on your way to my pretty dears' life

Visitors

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon