BjunY.blogspot.com
Feel annoying with the music?
-♬♬♬-
roll down and switch it off.
Being silent is somehow a good way too ;)

PROFILE
the girl next door; in-side someone's heart


- My name is JUNE.
- I am a GIRL.
- I grew up at Kelantan.
- 1st September is my BIG day.
- I love chocolate.
- I love purple.
- I am no longer his PRINCESS. I AM FREE!


underline italic bold
tagboard
scream out loud
speak out what you want, but never ever start any WAR here.
THANKS ♥



...you are now entering to june's words...


BENTO KING
Tuesday

6/30/2009 10:03:00 AM

Bento King Bento King....
ooh....from beginning of june i told my PRINCE want to have a try there, coz the food did attract me,hehe!

.........

friday my PRINCE skipped his work and come find me
then we went to sun wong ate something coz jut is very very hungry...
after that planned to go bento king
but my PRINCE said he's tired, so we went back ss2 have a nap...
and when we wake up, its almost 4pm....
and when i look at the bento king business time, its 11am-5pm
ITS 5pm!!!!!!!!
oh,fast my dear! we in hurry now!
and when we found bento king, its already 5pm...
then we cannot eat free dy..haih

so we went to sg wang
and from the entrance, its having a sushi promotion
its so cheap and so, jut brought 1 and get 1 free....
thats our dinner....


and we had those sushi inside mcD,muahahahahah!
after that we shopped for awhile, then go back..
----------------------------------------


27th JUNE 2009
we spent our whole day at kl,haha!
this time, we have our lunch at BENTO KING!
woohuh!
at last, i can try it, tatse ok, but what i want to eat dont serve on saturday...its only available on weekdays...
stupid ifeel magazine, din write properly
but its ok lar, since tha laksa i ate so nice!
my PRINCE have nasi lemak as his lunch,hmm....the curry tatse ok ok...
my penang laksa


HIS nasi lemak

ps:we forget to capture photo, so the food looks abit messy,haha!


after our lunch, we went to shopping at pavilion
our main plan is watch movie at pavilion cinema...haha!
and we choose "departure" for our today movie
its a japanses show, that recommended by mintee, jmy PRINCE's roomate...
starting was ok for me, but it turn very BORING when its go to middle and ending...
but overall, the movie was so touching!
then we finish the movie bout 2++ hours later
our next location was sg wang plaza
i have something to buy
i need it for my cousin's wedding...
i got everything, but not yet a nice and suitable belt, so i ask my PRINCE acompany me to sg wang plaza to buy a belt....
our dinner is done by eating somewhere at the back street
its normal dinner, but i felt happy coz eating with him and although its not tatse very very very nice, but yet, i m really happy!
our side order, fried oyster

my gong bou pork meat rice

jut's ku lok meat rice

and guess who i met on the street outside?
its my primary and secondary school junior....
i m not so close to her, but yet, we know each other
so i greed her....

uh....we reach home bout 11pm++, so tired......
we plan to meet up tomorrow bout 11am,uh, i will be so tired.....







its been lagging of line this few days
just my PC, i duno why?
JESSICA can online
so this few days
beside spend time with my PRINCE, i watch HK drama...
hehe!
no need wait to back subang then only can watch, now i can copy from JESSICA and enjoy astro on demand drama,muahahahahaha!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

0 Shouts
(back to the top.)


ColourfulLoves


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
you're on your way to SHOPPING LAND

you're on your way to my kins' life

you're on your way to my college friends' life

you're on your way to my friends' life

you're on your way to the celebrities' life

you're on your way to the pretties and handsomes life

you're on your way to my pretty dears' life

Visitors

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon