BjunY.blogspot.com
Feel annoying with the music?
-♬♬♬-
roll down and switch it off.
Being silent is somehow a good way too ;)

PROFILE
the girl next door; in-side someone's heart


- My name is JUNE.
- I am a GIRL.
- I grew up at Kelantan.
- 1st September is my BIG day.
- I love chocolate.
- I love purple.
- I am no longer his PRINCESS. I AM FREE!


underline italic bold
tagboard
scream out loud
speak out what you want, but never ever start any WAR here.
THANKS ♥



...you are now entering to june's words...


The past one week until today
Wednesday

7/15/2009 09:11:00 AM

Being so busy and tired
working and mid term and so called the ASSIGNEMNT =='''
last wednesday after my mid term
we sent his sister to KLIA
she's going back australia
and so, we capture some photos there...^^



It's been quite fun weekend for me
i attended my cousin wedding
she's so pretty
and her husband was ex-DJ at AiFM
wow,sound cool!
at her wedding dinner
igot a chance to captured with the famous DJ, Jiang Pei Pei
i think not much people know her,especially those didnt hear AiFM lol
like the little big girl?muahahahahahha!



***
yesterday was a memorible day for us
its our half year aanniversary
we had our dinner+supper at Asia Cafe
just a simple celebration, but i was so happy!

***






PS:
from 15th Junly 2009 till 31th August 2009
Le Ann MAXIMA and all the franchisee are having Top & Bottom promotion

once you spend RM200 and above, you will get rebate RM50
so, what you guys waiting for?
let's shopping!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

0 Shouts
(back to the top.)


ColourfulLoves


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
you're on your way to SHOPPING LAND

you're on your way to my kins' life

you're on your way to my college friends' life

you're on your way to my friends' life

you're on your way to the celebrities' life

you're on your way to the pretties and handsomes life

you're on your way to my pretty dears' life

Visitors

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon