BjunY.blogspot.com
Feel annoying with the music?
-♬♬♬-
roll down and switch it off.
Being silent is somehow a good way too ;)

PROFILE
the girl next door; in-side someone's heart


- My name is JUNE.
- I am a GIRL.
- I grew up at Kelantan.
- 1st September is my BIG day.
- I love chocolate.
- I love purple.
- I am no longer his PRINCESS. I AM FREE!


underline italic bold
tagboard
scream out loud
speak out what you want, but never ever start any WAR here.
THANKS ♥



...you are now entering to june's words...


Line problem?
Monday

7/06/2009 10:58:00 PM

OH MY GOD!!!
today try to post up new post twice also failed...
maybe is the line problem?
well, anyway, now can post already :)

this morning, he went to work and i continue sleeping, hehe!
until he called me that he's coming back for breakfast with me...
and guess what..
we had our breakfast at Station One
because i have a buy 1 free 1 coupon from ifeel
after our breakfast, we went back ss2
my prince said that he's going to do his report and i gonna do my revision
but end up with he clean his stuff but Im doing my revision...

today late for tutorial again
twice from last week
maybe if my prince fetch me to Uni, will alway be late, haha!
cause alway last minute then go out...

-and today, i got clue for my assignment. thx miss Quah for giving example. i think i may got the way how to get my information already....-


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

0 Shouts
(back to the top.)


ColourfulLoves


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
you're on your way to SHOPPING LAND

you're on your way to my kins' life

you're on your way to my college friends' life

you're on your way to my friends' life

you're on your way to the celebrities' life

you're on your way to the pretties and handsomes life

you're on your way to my pretty dears' life

Visitors

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon