BjunY.blogspot.com
Feel annoying with the music?
-♬♬♬-
roll down and switch it off.
Being silent is somehow a good way too ;)

PROFILE
the girl next door; in-side someone's heart


- My name is JUNE.
- I am a GIRL.
- I grew up at Kelantan.
- 1st September is my BIG day.
- I love chocolate.
- I love purple.
- I am no longer his PRINCESS. I AM FREE!


underline italic bold
tagboard
scream out loud
speak out what you want, but never ever start any WAR here.
THANKS ♥



...you are now entering to june's words...


ANNOYING customer
Wednesday

12/02/2009 12:32:00 AM

29th November 2009, i watched 2012 with my prince already!
what a surprise, after spent the weekend with my beloved family, Sunday my prince show me the ticket that he bought on Saturday.
thanks dear for being love me so much!
such a big surprise you gave me last Sunday! thanks and love you dear! ♥

aha, and i found this java game on mobile9.com, and i download it to install into my mobile phone, so that i can have one more nice game to play!
funny huh, but its is just a game that similar with some game, but just the name different!



currently found one cute pink skirt, ♥ it so much!don't know can i wear to my prince's fren weeding or not, just worry my prince will complain my skiret short! heng!!!
anyway, need to keep money!!!
i want SHOPPING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




"consumers are always right!"
i agree with this statement, but sometimes, got some consumers like B***S***T
consumers can have their rights to buy thing in free even they have vouchers, and those vouchers have already written "terms and conditions."?!
did you guys understand what's the meaning of terms and conditions?
NAH! the meaning of terms and conditions found from google!!!

terms and conditions: General and special arrangements, provisions, requirements,rules, specifications, and standards that form an integral part of an agreement or contract.
[terms and conditions definition]

terms and conditions: [n] A specification of restrictions for the use of goods or services.
[Definition of terms and conditions]

so what's the meaning actually?
the company have the right too!
dont's talk bout other company, just take the current company i work in
they have many kind of vouchers, example for celebrities, customers that fill up the survey form, birthday gift, etc.
every different vouchers have their own terms and conditions, if the company write down one by one the terms and conditions, will the voucher look tidy
well, today come a customer that came few weeks ago, i will never never ever forget this customer!
she is so annoying!
i don't care whether she is the mystery shopper or not, she is acting like want to buy things for free
excuse me! its not your birthday! you are not the boss!
even your birthday, you also have to pay for what you have enjoyed!
even you are the boss, you also need to pay for getting your goods!
and please! we already give you the benefits, you can enjoy the promotion or either the vouchers, but please and please again!not using RM100 voucher to buy RM100's thing, if every customer doing that, then the company can close their business already!
well, i wrote this, i just hope that all the people reading my blog can understand what i writing!
please be a smart consumer and not to be an annoying consumers!
once you are annoying, you will be list in the black list
and yar, she's already in my black list!
i will never serve her anymore, even though that time just have only me to work, i will not serve her nicely!
you treat me bad, i treat you 2x bad!
done!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

0 Shouts
(back to the top.)


ColourfulLoves


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
you're on your way to SHOPPING LAND

you're on your way to my kins' life

you're on your way to my college friends' life

you're on your way to my friends' life

you're on your way to the celebrities' life

you're on your way to the pretties and handsomes life

you're on your way to my pretty dears' life

Visitors

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon