BjunY.blogspot.com
Feel annoying with the music?
-♬♬♬-
roll down and switch it off.
Being silent is somehow a good way too ;)

PROFILE
the girl next door; in-side someone's heart


- My name is JUNE.
- I am a GIRL.
- I grew up at Kelantan.
- 1st September is my BIG day.
- I love chocolate.
- I love purple.
- I am no longer his PRINCESS. I AM FREE!


underline italic bold
tagboard
scream out loud
speak out what you want, but never ever start any WAR here.
THANKS ♥



...you are now entering to june's words...


midnight cats
Friday

10/30/2009 09:44:00 PM

1st of all...
THANK YOU MY PRINCE FOR GETTING ME A BRAND NEW SONY ERICSSON T700!
really love it!
but, im so so so sorry guys, no photos yet for my phone, will soon capture and upload

but dont be disappointed, i will upload some fun photos in this post...
Wednesday night i went to my friends' birthday party at Neway, Puchong
thx to Sang who become my driver,hehe!
even though we reach there bout 10, but still very thx to him!
without him, i will not attend their birthday party...
at the begining we plan to sing from 8 till 3
but the party end at bout 2
and reach home bout 3

- some photos for that nights party

a whole big group of us...
found me?


the four birthday boys...
happy birthday guys!


their birthday's cake


the TM girls
and the two birthday boys
*i know i shout the yam until i look ugly...>.<
yamm senggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg


some meals for thatnight...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

0 Shouts
(back to the top.)


ColourfulLoves


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
you're on your way to SHOPPING LAND

you're on your way to my kins' life

you're on your way to my college friends' life

you're on your way to my friends' life

you're on your way to the celebrities' life

you're on your way to the pretties and handsomes life

you're on your way to my pretty dears' life

Visitors

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon