BjunY.blogspot.com
Feel annoying with the music?
-♬♬♬-
roll down and switch it off.
Being silent is somehow a good way too ;)

PROFILE
the girl next door; in-side someone's heart


- My name is JUNE.
- I am a GIRL.
- I grew up at Kelantan.
- 1st September is my BIG day.
- I love chocolate.
- I love purple.
- I am no longer his PRINCESS. I AM FREE!


underline italic bold
tagboard
scream out loud
speak out what you want, but never ever start any WAR here.
THANKS ♥



...you are now entering to june's words...


SE T700
Sunday

10/18/2009 09:26:00 PM

at last, i can get my new mobile phone!
guess what!
i choose Sony Ericsson T700
survey the whole evening with jessicaat digital mall, sec14
like a stupid girl
asked almost all mobile store
poor jessica, have to acompany me....

**SHINING PINK**



i want the shining pink T700
but very very limited
and just two store can get it for me
waiting their comfirmation tomorrow
and yeah, hope can get a shining pink T700 as my new mobile phone
*dance dance dance*
today too happy, so post today post 1st
and will soon update last week post
not yet got those photos yet mar...


2 Comments:

At October 19, 2009 at 1:30 PM , Blogger Eric said...

hhi there,

was searching around and my manager tot ur blog would be quite perfect for some ads.

just wondering if u r interested for 6 blog posts (starting today) + 6 tweeter updates over 6 weeks.

The offered package is RM300 for total.

Do reply me asap.

Thanks.

Eric
0193885548

 
At October 19, 2009 at 3:50 PM , Anonymous June said...

dear Eric,

thx for choosing my blog
but i dun understand what is the meaning of 6 tweeter updates over 6 weeks

by the way,i had sms you,hope to hear from you soon...

JUNE

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

2 Shouts
(back to the top.)


ColourfulLoves


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
you're on your way to SHOPPING LAND

you're on your way to my kins' life

you're on your way to my college friends' life

you're on your way to my friends' life

you're on your way to the celebrities' life

you're on your way to the pretties and handsomes life

you're on your way to my pretty dears' life

Visitors

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon