BjunY.blogspot.com
Feel annoying with the music?
-♬♬♬-
roll down and switch it off.
Being silent is somehow a good way too ;)

PROFILE
the girl next door; in-side someone's heart


- My name is JUNE.
- I am a GIRL.
- I grew up at Kelantan.
- 1st September is my BIG day.
- I love chocolate.
- I love purple.
- I am no longer his PRINCESS. I AM FREE!


underline italic bold
tagboard
scream out loud
speak out what you want, but never ever start any WAR here.
THANKS ♥



...you are now entering to june's words...


update all the post that shd be update!
Monday

9/14/2009 08:40:00 PM


huh!study almost the whole day
time to release!
BLOGGING
yeah, online typing is one of the way to release myself!

lets back to 5th sept
on this day i follow my dear to Ipoh to celebrate his mother's birthday!
haha, so happy dear bring me back Ipoh on a special day!

who's wearing yellow shirt is the birthday girl!
and her yellow cake, and so my birthday cake last week, Mango cake,haha!

on sunday dear bring me to play
but we went out at 4pm like that
there's no time to really enjoy the trip actually
but, we captured some photos!











time go to 11th sept, haha!
my company having event again on that day
and i borrow dear's camera
captured so much photos!
so enjoy....
for more photos, please click to link,thx
(ps:too much to edit, so i was so lazy, u guys just go my facebook and see lar,muahaha!)

12th night
jessica and me went to starbucks drink coffee and chocolate
haha!so happy!
i plan to there study
but end up, study little bit
chit chat whole night with jessica
back at bout 12.30am
so dangerous hor, but we are safe,dun worry!
and the next day jessica's back johor already...
she said will back on tuesday...
well, i gonna be alone and yeah, i will study hard for my coming final!!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

0 Shouts
(back to the top.)


ColourfulLoves


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
you're on your way to SHOPPING LAND

you're on your way to my kins' life

you're on your way to my college friends' life

you're on your way to my friends' life

you're on your way to the celebrities' life

you're on your way to the pretties and handsomes life

you're on your way to my pretty dears' life

Visitors

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon