BjunY.blogspot.com
Feel annoying with the music?
-♬♬♬-
roll down and switch it off.
Being silent is somehow a good way too ;)

PROFILE
the girl next door; in-side someone's heart


- My name is JUNE.
- I am a GIRL.
- I grew up at Kelantan.
- 1st September is my BIG day.
- I love chocolate.
- I love purple.
- I am no longer his PRINCESS. I AM FREE!


underline italic bold
tagboard
scream out loud
speak out what you want, but never ever start any WAR here.
THANKS ♥



...you are now entering to june's words...


DO NOT Trust people easily!
Wednesday

8/19/2009 11:59:00 PM


first of all...i found this photo after i approve my supervisor facebook friend request

date: 31st July 2009
time: 3.30pm-5.30pm
venue: LeAnn Maxima flagship showroom, Jaya One, PJ
spot what's the different?
yeah,that's mine

go future to 17th August
chee how come and fetch me to uni due to expensive taxi fee
i cant affort it if every monday take a cap to uni
after our class, we met up with jessica at jaya one, wendy's
have our dinner and then jessica and me went to cold storage for a short shopping
bought this....
gonna hang on my new bag!
on that night, i slept at 10
dont know why,maybe is too tired or boring?

the next day, dear sms me that want fetch me to interview for piano
i get prepared and have little bit make up
but end up he came late
so cancel the interview...
on that day 6.45pm
suddenly rain heavily!
7pm i want to go home lar!
sms dear ask whether he is free or not...
but he reply that he was busy
and my supervisor recommended to fetch me back
thanks to her,if not im sure become wet chicken,muahahaha!

crysent told me that company gonna have dinner on 24th
and she ask me wear nicely wor....
ok, i will!
but all i have for nicely dinner wear its too DINNER already
i want something casual abit
so i online shopping on tuesday night
haha! i caught something good!
and i bought it
plan to pay for her on tomorrow at sec14
but im too lazy to wake up early
so plan to pay for her on thursday but something happen on wednesday afternoon....

well....time come to wednesday
i was so hate eating alone!
so i sms jessica for lunch together...
and we went to Tappers
our table number
shift from 39 to 39A
my soda sauce chicken rice
jessica with her goo leng ping
my hot honey lemon
of course, wont forget to capture myself!
and us too!

on the half way of our lunch, my dear call me and say want to come find me
we met up and i told him that i bought something on9 again
though he will be very mad, but ok lar...just shooting me around...:(
but thx to him, he help me pay by net
i no need wake up early on thursday already!
thx dear!
at night i went to cold storage alone again....
to buy those food for my breakfast, lunch and dinner....
not good to eat so much instand mee
so i bought some bread and bla bla bla
spent me almost RM50...haih!
gonna broke again later.....







***

ops..back to the topic
"DO NOT Trust people easily!"
happen on tuesday around 5...
there was a maybe african girl or dubai girl came to our shop
she came few times already
and on tuesday, she bought a necklace
after she pay she came back and told me and Esa that she dont have money to take taxi
so she request to refund
but our shop do not have refundable system
so we talk for bout 5 minutes
then Esa felt something wrong
then she go and get Rubiey and crysent
crysent handle it very good!
and so the girl left
this girl was so scary!
she maybe gonna use black magic to blur us and ask us gv all the money to her or maybe she buy clothes withough giving money
well....nowsaday got many many different kind of people
what we need to do is be careful
DO NOT Trust people easily
strangers and so your friend too lar!
even is the closest friend, they may betray you!
not only friend, maybe relatives, family members too
so, keep an eye on everybody


1 Comments:

At August 20, 2009 at 5:29 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i agree u cant trust ppl easily, friend or relatives as well,
but family members sure wont cheat u 1 la
im sure for dat...
family love u as u love them
they are 100% trustable...
:)
jut

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

1 Shouts
(back to the top.)


ColourfulLoves


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
you're on your way to SHOPPING LAND

you're on your way to my kins' life

you're on your way to my college friends' life

you're on your way to my friends' life

you're on your way to the celebrities' life

you're on your way to the pretties and handsomes life

you're on your way to my pretty dears' life

Visitors

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon