BjunY.blogspot.com
Feel annoying with the music?
-♬♬♬-
roll down and switch it off.
Being silent is somehow a good way too ;)

PROFILE
the girl next door; in-side someone's heart


- My name is JUNE.
- I am a GIRL.
- I grew up at Kelantan.
- 1st September is my BIG day.
- I love chocolate.
- I love purple.
- I am no longer his PRINCESS. I AM FREE!


underline italic bold
tagboard
scream out loud
speak out what you want, but never ever start any WAR here.
THANKS ♥



...you are now entering to june's words...


Event of Friday
Friday

7/31/2009 10:32:00 PM

haha...
actually i forgotten to ask what's the actual event for today
i just go back to help while Rubiey was asking me on tuesday
after my class today, i went to lunch with my dear
actually was plan to meet up with him tonight
but he said want to lunck with me together...
well, i was turning to good mood, and so, i promise to lunch with him
we went to et rojak and kfc, soo-healthy right?
after our lunch, we went to work seperately
i change my cloth and put on some makeup
hehe, use esa's cosmatic....muahaha!
and then, we all start to wait for 3pm
the time when the event started
tic toc tic toc...
the time came lastly and we all started to get busy..
many director, and many else females entering our boutique today...
later on stil got celebrities...
i don't know their name, but i know them!
one of them was act in "Diana", the malaysian malay drama
tomorrow i shall phone my dad and tell him about this, hehe!
well, i did captured something
but i forget to bring cable back to my sister house, so i cant upload the photos now...
ya, u guess right!
i went back subang again this week.
promise to upload those photo by tis sunday or monday...
just very sadly to say, cant capture with those celebrities, boss didnt allow, haha!
what can do?
he just scare he and we will look dumb in front of those celebrities...
***
mood was turning good and good...
because i didnt get mad actually
i just sad to feel that you broke the promise
but u said
actually that was not a promise...
ceh...
anyway, forgive you
:-)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

0 Shouts
(back to the top.)


ColourfulLoves


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
you're on your way to SHOPPING LAND

you're on your way to my kins' life

you're on your way to my college friends' life

you're on your way to my friends' life

you're on your way to the celebrities' life

you're on your way to the pretties and handsomes life

you're on your way to my pretty dears' life

Visitors

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon