BjunY.blogspot.com
Feel annoying with the music?
-♬♬♬-
roll down and switch it off.
Being silent is somehow a good way too ;)

PROFILE
the girl next door; in-side someone's heart


- My name is JUNE.
- I am a GIRL.
- I grew up at Kelantan.
- 1st September is my BIG day.
- I love chocolate.
- I love purple.
- I am no longer his PRINCESS. I AM FREE!


underline italic bold
tagboard
scream out loud
speak out what you want, but never ever start any WAR here.
THANKS ♥



...you are now entering to june's words...


tired+bad mood
Thursday

7/30/2009 11:24:00 PM

this few days we was busying perparing for this friday
media coming to our event and we have alot of work to do
today i sales two customer
although the receipt not written sale person was june
but i was so happy!
arh, its just because esa and nurih was so busy today
that why i just helping them...
anyway, tomorrow im going back for helping them...
tomorrow will be the 1st day i tie my hair up
they will be 1st time to see my pony tail
even though i was nervous and happy for tomorrow
but today i was so in bad mood...
yesterday was happy
watch The Taking og Pelham 123 with my dear
as that was his 1st choice on last sunday
we choose to watch it last minute
after our fast dinner
we went to tropicana city
luckily stil got ticket
but the good mood was turn to bad mood this evening
actually i was understand, but dont know why, i cant control myself
i say out the anger
but he was not notice...until at night when he call me...
maybe that time he just found out i was not in good mood...
aha!
just to fooling him around at 1st
but before he went to bed
we chit chat for awhile and that time...my mood was drop to a low level...
GOSH!
i act childish again?
hate my silly act?

what he had promised me yesterday was all B*** S***
because he will be free, but at last end up busy
i understand
but i just want some cheer up
simple little kiss through the phone will be very warm
but i receive nothing
nothing to say, i was too childish!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

0 Shouts
(back to the top.)


ColourfulLoves


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
you're on your way to SHOPPING LAND

you're on your way to my kins' life

you're on your way to my college friends' life

you're on your way to my friends' life

you're on your way to the celebrities' life

you're on your way to the pretties and handsomes life

you're on your way to my pretty dears' life

Visitors

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon