BjunY.blogspot.com
Feel annoying with the music?
-♬♬♬-
roll down and switch it off.
Being silent is somehow a good way too ;)

PROFILE
the girl next door; in-side someone's heart


- My name is JUNE.
- I am a GIRL.
- I grew up at Kelantan.
- 1st September is my BIG day.
- I love chocolate.
- I love purple.
- I am no longer his PRINCESS. I AM FREE!


underline italic bold
tagboard
scream out loud
speak out what you want, but never ever start any WAR here.
THANKS ♥



...you are now entering to june's words...


Sunday
Monday

7/27/2009 12:32:00 PM

what u guys do during last sunday?
my sunday was so joyful!
spend my day with hiao group's people at mid valley
almost all people attend, just sze teng didnt come..
jessica, lawrence and me went with poh yin's mother
reach there around 1pm
and delphine reach in few minutes
mid valley was so crowed!
every restaurant and fast food store also full of peoples
at last, we had our lunch at fish market...

its time to shooting!
me, alone

delphine, sweeting talking with her honey, muahaha!

of course, she and me, the so call Capture Queen

poh yin and jessica
why jessica look so afraid?
what have u done to her poh yin??
lol... the poh yin keep on promoting the camera =="


about 3.30, jia tyan came to join us...
and we gave her the belated birthday present
she looked so excited!


her birthday present bought by jessica


so cute, right?
yaya, i knew at 1st i said it was so ugly and scary, haha!
now i knew i was wrong...T.T


and of course, will not forget to capture with the belated birthday girl!


aha!
and so my ROOMMATE!!

but sadly, didnt capture with lawrence...
and the photo taken with poh yin was inside jessica cell phone
maybe later take it from her...
*_*
we had a funniest time after finish foundation
(ya, although im stil in foundation)
so miss TB3!
T.T
and guess what..
my prince coming after that
i bought two ticket movie and ask he come to join me...
around 4.30, he reach and then i say bye bye to my beloved ex-TB3 hiao group!
my prince and i watch Land of The Lost
ooh, its so funny and so so lar....
haha!
actually, my prince 1st choice was The Taking of Pelham 123
but before this he sms me said that choose either TToP123 or LoTL
thats why i will choose Land of The Lost
because i dont like watching action movie, hehe!
after the movie
we bought some food for our dinner at jusco
japanese food!
its not hot or warm, but cold japanese food
but yet, tasty!
spend the whole night at his home
and he was doing his claim report
me, started to feel tired and slept...zzz



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

0 Shouts
(back to the top.)


ColourfulLoves


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
you're on your way to SHOPPING LAND

you're on your way to my kins' life

you're on your way to my college friends' life

you're on your way to my friends' life

you're on your way to the celebrities' life

you're on your way to the pretties and handsomes life

you're on your way to my pretty dears' life

Visitors

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon