BjunY.blogspot.com
Feel annoying with the music?
-♬♬♬-
roll down and switch it off.
Being silent is somehow a good way too ;)

PROFILE
the girl next door; in-side someone's heart


- My name is JUNE.
- I am a GIRL.
- I grew up at Kelantan.
- 1st September is my BIG day.
- I love chocolate.
- I love purple.
- I am no longer his PRINCESS. I AM FREE!


underline italic bold
tagboard
scream out loud
speak out what you want, but never ever start any WAR here.
THANKS ♥



...you are now entering to june's words...


The Proposal
Sunday

8/09/2009 01:39:00 AM

here i go for my saturday
watch this funny love story
lol, laughter around the room
i laugh until cry
but lastly was so touching!
thx dear for recommended this movie
actually i wan to watch the 009 Hong Kong movie
but dear said no Hong Kong movie
fine, The Proposal will be
was a hot hot hot evening today
sweating sweating and keep on sweating
no mood for napping but my dear was so enjoy his nap
how could he sleep in such a hot weather?
he was napping and i was facebooking
but lastly i was so tired and went to nap beside him
but yet, stil sweating sweating and sweating
*sobsob*
tomorrow gonna be a great day i think?
dear say gonna bring me to klang and help his brother to clean his new house, maybe
or help them pack things...
its HOUSEWORK!
argh...but better than stay at home doing nothing!
decided not to back subang this week
hope can have some fun but went disappointed!
the last week of this month surely wont go back to my sis house
gonna have a great great great weekend that time
hoping everything gonna be prefer!
cant wait to that weekend...
many surprises will appear that day....
:)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

0 Shouts
(back to the top.)


ColourfulLoves


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
you're on your way to SHOPPING LAND

you're on your way to my kins' life

you're on your way to my college friends' life

you're on your way to my friends' life

you're on your way to the celebrities' life

you're on your way to the pretties and handsomes life

you're on your way to my pretty dears' life

Visitors

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon