BjunY.blogspot.com
Feel annoying with the music?
-♬♬♬-
roll down and switch it off.
Being silent is somehow a good way too ;)

PROFILE
the girl next door; in-side someone's heart


- My name is JUNE.
- I am a GIRL.
- I grew up at Kelantan.
- 1st September is my BIG day.
- I love chocolate.
- I love purple.
- I am no longer his PRINCESS. I AM FREE!


underline italic bold
tagboard
scream out loud
speak out what you want, but never ever start any WAR here.
THANKS ♥



...you are now entering to june's words...


200th days Anniversary
Monday

8/03/2009 11:18:00 AM

1st of August was our 200th days anniversary
thanks to my blog counter, i knew it from here..
on our 201th days, subang buddhist association having a Pindahpatta ceremony
see the crowed!
all session was there yesterday
its just some part i can capture, as my cell phone capture size was so limited..
back to friday, 31st july
my company was having event that day...
here are some cupcakes that i captured

and so, i captured myself, hehe!



on that night, my prince sent me back subang
we had not capturing ourself for so long
we captured so much and i just pick one to upload..



and very very funny
on 201th days, only realize that 1st august was our 200th days anniversary
so i told him, and he say should be celebrate!
yesterday we had dinner with my sister and her children
before went out to dinner, he came to my sister's house 1st
we capture ourselves *_*

after dinner, we went to sunway pyramid to celebrate our belated 200th days anniversary
we shopped around there and bought a stone to remember our big day
and i spend RM5 to buy 2 donuts!
he also bought a formal top
and i tried some short, but it not suit me
time to slim down myself, T.T
...
althugh the celebration was simple, but i was so happy!
even though 201th days only can celebrate 200th days, but it was meaningful!
will love you forever my prince!










0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

0 Shouts
(back to the top.)


ColourfulLoves


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
you're on your way to SHOPPING LAND

you're on your way to my kins' life

you're on your way to my college friends' life

you're on your way to my friends' life

you're on your way to the celebrities' life

you're on your way to the pretties and handsomes life

you're on your way to my pretty dears' life

Visitors

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon