BjunY.blogspot.com
Feel annoying with the music?
-♬♬♬-
roll down and switch it off.
Being silent is somehow a good way too ;)

PROFILE
the girl next door; in-side someone's heart


- My name is JUNE.
- I am a GIRL.
- I grew up at Kelantan.
- 1st September is my BIG day.
- I love chocolate.
- I love purple.
- I am no longer his PRINCESS. I AM FREE!


underline italic bold
tagboard
scream out loud
speak out what you want, but never ever start any WAR here.
THANKS ♥



...you are now entering to june's words...


H1N1→H3N2 ?!
Wednesday

8/12/2009 09:47:00 PM

Wow, is that real?
seem like so scary!
H1N1 become H3N2
1 become 3 and 2
increase the level and may kill us!
uh, so danger, i should get myself and my dear a mask!
from my friend's facebook, i knew that my hometown also got this case
worrying about my parent...how are they now?

anyway, this was not i was worrying on this evening
bad bad dear fooling me the whole evening!
he told me that his friend from Singapore came back
but is a girl
a GIRL!
ok lol, thats fine, but he told me that they are sleeping together tonight!
WHAT!?!
noway!
his mine!how could he sleep with other girl?!
ok, fine, i act like ok ok lol....but was so mad!
actually no mood to work the whole day!
because of him lar!
until almost 7pm, dear sms said coming to fetch me after work
7+pm, he came with his friend
and his friend is a MAN!
yeah!
ohh.....dear, u such a bad bad boy!
haha!
order abit expensive dinner as a punishment for him
lalala~
jz fooling me around, but its fun? yiak....not really lol!
haha!anyway, enjoy the time with your friend dear...
miss you so much!

PS:take care dear, u always go to hospital and work...H1N1 is everywhere and now heard people said become H3N2 already.....
ehem...not jz my dear lar....EVERYONE MUST TAKE GOOD CARE OF YOURSELVES!DRINK MORE WATER AND DO NOT GO TO CROWDED PLACES!WEAR MASK IF CAN!all the best!

hope H1N1(H3N2) will disappear soon!!!go go go,ish!i hate those viruses and germs!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

0 Shouts
(back to the top.)


ColourfulLoves


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
you're on your way to SHOPPING LAND

you're on your way to my kins' life

you're on your way to my college friends' life

you're on your way to my friends' life

you're on your way to the celebrities' life

you're on your way to the pretties and handsomes life

you're on your way to my pretty dears' life

Visitors

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon