BjunY.blogspot.com
Feel annoying with the music?
-♬♬♬-
roll down and switch it off.
Being silent is somehow a good way too ;)

PROFILE
the girl next door; in-side someone's heart


- My name is JUNE.
- I am a GIRL.
- I grew up at Kelantan.
- 1st September is my BIG day.
- I love chocolate.
- I love purple.
- I am no longer his PRINCESS. I AM FREE!


underline italic bold
tagboard
scream out loud
speak out what you want, but never ever start any WAR here.
THANKS ♥



...you are now entering to june's words...


GOTIT
Monday

8/17/2009 09:37:00 AM


HAPPY HAPPY!!
i would like to dance from last night

guess what?
i got the bag i mention!
from the day i post this message in my msn
lots of friends ask me either i lost my bag?
haha!no lar
and i told one friend that my bag is Blueberry bag
he believed!
but im not that bad lie to people lar
just tell him the design look like blueberry
but im not using cetak rompak lol!
i admit!
i love branded bag like LV
but, now i wont dreaming to get one, because i know i cant!
the "Blueberry" that i using now is jz a grid design bag
i LOVE grid soooo much!
easy to match and wont outdated so fast mar...
the most important is the bag look mature compare those bag i bought
it will make me look mature when i walk beside my prince
i'll promise to turn mature soon dear!
not jz outloo, but deep from my heart will also turn mature!
i promise will try my best!
actually the "Blueberry" bag is out of stock already
but i really like the bag and i ask to order once
and i have to wait for another 1 month
well, if i need wait one more month
i just cant use it end of this month
but nevermind
i can wait, cause i really realy like the bag!
after i sent the 2nd order
i receive an email from the seller and she told me she have a stock on her hand now
i quickly book it!
at night, i ask dear fetch me to subang from klang to get the bag
at last, i got the bag!
and dear met a new fren...
he said she was a talent girl, good in communication
should be good in sales career!
well, i feel happy for dear...should thank me lar!muahahah!
yesterday was the happist day for me so far
dear bring me to his brother house at klang and dinner with his family, just without his mother and aunt
besides, I GOT MY BAG!!!!!!!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

0 Shouts
(back to the top.)


ColourfulLoves


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
you're on your way to SHOPPING LAND

you're on your way to my kins' life

you're on your way to my college friends' life

you're on your way to my friends' life

you're on your way to the celebrities' life

you're on your way to the pretties and handsomes life

you're on your way to my pretty dears' life

Visitors

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon