BjunY.blogspot.com
Feel annoying with the music?
-♬♬♬-
roll down and switch it off.
Being silent is somehow a good way too ;)

PROFILE
the girl next door; in-side someone's heart


- My name is JUNE.
- I am a GIRL.
- I grew up at Kelantan.
- 1st September is my BIG day.
- I love chocolate.
- I love purple.
- I am no longer his PRINCESS. I AM FREE!


underline italic bold
tagboard
scream out loud
speak out what you want, but never ever start any WAR here.
THANKS ♥



...you are now entering to june's words...


Monday

9/28/2009 08:57:00 PM

i dropped my mobile phone into water during hari raya last week
and my mama ask me to get a new phone
wow!cool mama!
no lar,actually my mama just worry
but this few days talk with her
she keep on asking me use her handphone
or buy the same phone with her
OMG, its NOKIA, i dont like nokia
i prefer sony ericsson, hehe!
do some research on the phone i like
T700 and C510
both got its own best function
T700 is so nice looking! but unfortunately, cant make a video call
C510 is so cool! but unfortuantely, when want capture a photo, need to open the camera
if i buy T700, and i cant make a video call with anyone!
but if i buy C510, when i wan capture, i must open the camera
open and close always, will spoil the camera
im that kind of person like capturing
so i dont think i will buy C510
but OHhhhh........so confusing!
i cant really made a prefect decision!

just now, my brother call and ask me
huh...
though he will scold me of wasting money
but hah! he didnt!
he ask me nicely, talk with me nicely
and he ask me why dont i go do model
wow! cool man!
but ya, last few weeks my company had an event
but not so good if ask people how to become a model...
that day, ivan did ask me have i ever think to become a model
well, ya, but waiting a chance~
by the way, my sis was asking me to participate in miss malaysia next year
argh! for the past few years, she keep on asking me the same question when astro is going to held the miss malaysia event

honestly, being a model, yeah, was my dream before
and for now, i not really think of it, just depends
the experience working now, made me bump into models world
their works are cool!
but too rush when a show is live
and models have to be brave to be naked in front of ppl
although company will arange GIRLS to change the outfit for the model
but i was get shock when one of the model on that day was half naked
uh, so surprising

see, models are pretty when having the show live
but before they go out to show, fitting room was full with braveness
i dont think i can make it lar my dear brother!

hmm....well brother
i got the chance to make my dream come true
its Blinc
now i found out that Blinc was so familiar for me...
is it the company where jacline work?
because i feel i saw this Blinc word before
and it is state at damansara there
i remember jacline did mention her office was at damansara there
tomorrow gonna go comfirm with my collegues
if it is true, i will have someone i know if i really go there for the interview, haha!

pray for me
wish my got luck everyday


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

0 Shouts
(back to the top.)


ColourfulLoves


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
you're on your way to SHOPPING LAND

you're on your way to my kins' life

you're on your way to my college friends' life

you're on your way to my friends' life

you're on your way to the celebrities' life

you're on your way to the pretties and handsomes life

you're on your way to my pretty dears' life

Visitors

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon