BjunY.blogspot.com
Feel annoying with the music?
-♬♬♬-
roll down and switch it off.
Being silent is somehow a good way too ;)

PROFILE
the girl next door; in-side someone's heart


- My name is JUNE.
- I am a GIRL.
- I grew up at Kelantan.
- 1st September is my BIG day.
- I love chocolate.
- I love purple.
- I am no longer his PRINCESS. I AM FREE!


underline italic bold
tagboard
scream out loud
speak out what you want, but never ever start any WAR here.
THANKS ♥



...you are now entering to june's words...


no more shining pink for my T700
Thursday

10/22/2009 11:53:00 PM

have u ever eat pizza for your lunch and dinner within one day?
yes, i have, lunch was with jessica and dinner was with my prince♥
see, because of my Sony Ericsson T700, i ate pizza...-_-!
my friend working at digital mall cant get me the shining pink T700
and my prince said will go ss2 ask for lower price for me....
and he didnt disappointed me, he got a slidely lower price♥
but cant get it this week, maybe next week will get it
but no more SHINING PINK, (╯﹏╰)
then nvm lar, i will take silver black or black red, but which one better?!?!??!?!?!?!? -_-#


tomorow 3pm will go for an interview at ss2, hope will get the job, its my full time job
everone please pray for me, thx yar :-P
i told Rubiey will call her to comfirm when will i quit current part time
and yesterday i told the big boss i will go for an interview this friday and if i got the job, i will resign here....
i cant get what expression he was trying to make, but he say:"whay dont you join the three months training? to become my frenchisee consultor.."
i reply:"sorry, im not interest in marketing or management stuff.."
then he no react to my answer and walk away,huh...
and today, Danny ask me about my study, i told him that i might stop study
and he ask why....and why dont you ever think to join for the office work?
uh, i dunwan!
they look stress there..haha!

ok lar..now waiting my prince call and after that i will go to bed and sleep
tomorow gonna go for the interview!
\(^o^)/


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

0 Shouts
(back to the top.)


ColourfulLoves


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
you're on your way to SHOPPING LAND

you're on your way to my kins' life

you're on your way to my college friends' life

you're on your way to my friends' life

you're on your way to the celebrities' life

you're on your way to the pretties and handsomes life

you're on your way to my pretty dears' life

Visitors

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon