BjunY.blogspot.com
Feel annoying with the music?
-♬♬♬-
roll down and switch it off.
Being silent is somehow a good way too ;)

PROFILE
the girl next door; in-side someone's heart


- My name is JUNE.
- I am a GIRL.
- I grew up at Kelantan.
- 1st September is my BIG day.
- I love chocolate.
- I love purple.
- I am no longer his PRINCESS. I AM FREE!


underline italic bold
tagboard
scream out loud
speak out what you want, but never ever start any WAR here.
THANKS ♥



...you are now entering to june's words...


Another great day
Thursday

11/05/2009 11:08:00 PM


should i buy this for my Chinese new year 1st day outfit?
girl in purple, i love purple so much!





i should update last weekend post, BUT as usual, i hvnt got all the photos, so i have no mood to post it. What i can tell is, i was having lots of fun with my prince. my brother planned to go back Kelantan, so i invite my prince to come along. On Sunday, i drove my prince to the so called famous temple at Kelantan. I dont know is he really enjoy or just pretending, but anyway, we did have the fun time together!
Besides, we also celebrate my mummy's birthday and my papa early birthday celebration. my prince present my papa a simple but nice polo-T from B.U.M, and i bought my mummy a simple but elegant necklace. Unfortunately, I didnt capture the presents.
PS: photos will upload soon (when i got all of it)


ok, forget bout what happen last weekend. Today i had another great day with Yan Ting and Chee How. Although Yee Ling and Eugenia cant join us because they have class, but we still hope that one day 5 of us can come out and gather!
Yan Ting and me reach 1U bout 11.30 then we went to Neway to sing K. This time i sang a lot of songs, haha! so fun! The time is until 2.30, but Chee How came at bout 1.45, but lastly, he choose to go in and sing. Until 3pm, we have been stop, but we didnt went out, but playing fool around inside the 20 room...

from like this become...


and later on, it become like...


still changing the image


at last it become like this...
and i named it, CHEE HOW
hoho!


and this was captured at the big head snapping store
love the light and will keep on capture whenever show this kind of light snapping machines, hehe!
(*ops, hv to block Yan Ting mouth, coz its too....)

and before we end our gather time, we went to shopping at jusco and cold storage, hee~
bought these for my dinner...


its one of my favorite, Sushi


**enjoy the time with u guys! really heart you guys, muakx!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

0 Shouts
(back to the top.)


ColourfulLoves


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
you're on your way to SHOPPING LAND

you're on your way to my kins' life

you're on your way to my college friends' life

you're on your way to my friends' life

you're on your way to the celebrities' life

you're on your way to the pretties and handsomes life

you're on your way to my pretty dears' life

Visitors

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon