BjunY.blogspot.com
Feel annoying with the music?
-♬♬♬-
roll down and switch it off.
Being silent is somehow a good way too ;)

PROFILE
the girl next door; in-side someone's heart


- My name is JUNE.
- I am a GIRL.
- I grew up at Kelantan.
- 1st September is my BIG day.
- I love chocolate.
- I love purple.
- I am no longer his PRINCESS. I AM FREE!


underline italic bold
tagboard
scream out loud
speak out what you want, but never ever start any WAR here.
THANKS ♥



...you are now entering to june's words...


updates
Friday

11/20/2009 12:51:00 AM


its been 2 week again i didnt update my blog, due to my laziness...

1st of all, i using my roommate laptop to on9 currently.
my PC broken and i dont plan to fix it.
i plan to buy a laptop(soon lar soon lar)
since im not continue to study, i started to find work.
but now not yet successful, however, i hope i will find a better job later!
well...i set myself buy a laptop in half year or 1 year time!
i can do it!go go go!!!



tats the 1st thing, 2nd thing to note bout is...
6th november, my prince got me two turtles, Ally and Mars, again...
suppose the name was our pet's name in pet society game, and later on became the hamsters' name that my prince bought before this.
now Ally and Mars become turtles' name
cool lol~!
well...love them so much!
but the Ally didnt eat for more than 2 weeks, today we go and exchange a new turtle!
new Ally, new life for Mars!



haha~come to 3rd thing to share
i was in newspaper, just little part of my face....muahahahhah!
7th november(saturday) my sis ask me and jessica to go summit for attending astro on demand launch
wow, the girl that i like name tse suet sam. she's so pretty!
tat day got zheng kah weng, sam jeh, chang man zhi, and ma tak chung...
wow, so pretty and handsome!
thx to my sis, she is astro on demand customer, so she have two ticket to get signature from the celebrities...
and my sis gave the chance for me and jessica, thank you my dear sis!
we got the chance to shake hand with them....muah muah!



Jessica
she so like 马德钟!


me, like 心姐 so much!





4th things to go...
i started to teach piano at SIM!
now got 3 students, its a good begining! right?
i will try harder to work!
hope will soon get what i wan
LAPTOP LAPTOP
*(just hope i m the lucky contester that win the dell inspiron 13,hehe!)



next, come to 5th thing to share



last saturday went mid valley wif jessica to meet up suet chiu!
so miss her too nerh!
we plan to watch "time traveler's wife" but the time not match, so end up we watch poker king
movie was ok, but not very nice
and guess what? we met Lee Poh Yin there!
i lost control and shouted her name loudly
lol...forget there is shopping, lots of people looking our side, so shame!
she also watch the same movie, since 2012 was so full!!!
until the next day i plan to watch with my prince, it was also almost full...
and we didnt watch the movie
well, plan tis coming sunday watch it, but his "kai ma" coming from singapore, my plan boom up again, ish!
well, really hope can watch the movie soon lar! i know its a nice nice movie, that everyone wanted to watch, jessica going to watch withe her classmate tis coming tuesday...huh!


hah!i guess thats all for now.....
and hope my laziness will gone, if not, i will not blog for few weeks later,hehe!

xxx



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

0 Shouts
(back to the top.)


ColourfulLoves


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
you're on your way to SHOPPING LAND

you're on your way to my kins' life

you're on your way to my college friends' life

you're on your way to my friends' life

you're on your way to the celebrities' life

you're on your way to the pretties and handsomes life

you're on your way to my pretty dears' life

Visitors

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon