BjunY.blogspot.com
Feel annoying with the music?
-♬♬♬-
roll down and switch it off.
Being silent is somehow a good way too ;)

PROFILE
the girl next door; in-side someone's heart


- My name is JUNE.
- I am a GIRL.
- I grew up at Kelantan.
- 1st September is my BIG day.
- I love chocolate.
- I love purple.
- I am no longer his PRINCESS. I AM FREE!


underline italic bold
tagboard
scream out loud
speak out what you want, but never ever start any WAR here.
THANKS ♥



...you are now entering to june's words...


天晴
Wednesday

11/25/2009 01:05:00 AM

雨后总是天晴
已经多天阴天雨天,今天我终于看到阳光了!
心情好转了

今天Esa告诉我们她肚子隐隐作痛,感觉好像就快生了
结果到医院,一声叫她等时候生宝宝了
Esa从今天就开始放产假,应该一月才回来工作了
而我,随时都会离开他们,毕竟现在教琴才是我正真的目标!

今天公司只有我和Hani,我们俩都是part timer
结果搞到公司团团转
今天来了个顾客,她有RM200的voucher,可是记录本没有记录那voucher是给谁的
结果我们和那顾客有了点小挣扎,不过最后还是没事了
害得我吓死了!

Esa去生宝宝而产假的缘故,我开始的在公司帮忙到10点了
虽然可以赚多点钱,但是累死我吧!
不过我可能也快不做了,那是后我会更累吧!开始要找多点学生了!不然我会穷死了!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

0 Shouts
(back to the top.)


ColourfulLoves


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
you're on your way to SHOPPING LAND

you're on your way to my kins' life

you're on your way to my college friends' life

you're on your way to my friends' life

you're on your way to the celebrities' life

you're on your way to the pretties and handsomes life

you're on your way to my pretty dears' life

Visitors

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon