BjunY.blogspot.com
Feel annoying with the music?
-♬♬♬-
roll down and switch it off.
Being silent is somehow a good way too ;)

PROFILE
the girl next door; in-side someone's heart


- My name is JUNE.
- I am a GIRL.
- I grew up at Kelantan.
- 1st September is my BIG day.
- I love chocolate.
- I love purple.
- I am no longer his PRINCESS. I AM FREE!


underline italic bold
tagboard
scream out loud
speak out what you want, but never ever start any WAR here.
THANKS ♥



...you are now entering to june's words...


Master class; to be a store women.
Tuesday

3/08/2011 10:00:00 PM

this will be a totally 100% alphabet post, no photo, and adding any icon...
bored post, if you are going to finish this... :P



I went to my 1st master class with Shirley and Eve at Desa Park City, last Sunday, its not fun, yet is useful for me! ^^
learn many things from the Italian guy, he spoke funny English...Haha!
after the master class, Shirley and I went for our dinner at La Casa just right down stair of the class. Its a romantic restaurant cafe for me, a warm lovely place to have your meal there with your love one and friends.
We both order different Tortilla Wraps, and a plate of Greek Salad.
[Greek was my dreamland, and still, it is! wish to visit there one day with my love ones]
once, i wanted to order spaghetti, but it look too full for me, ya, its my dinner, i should have a heavy meal to avoid hungry during midnight, but its already 10pm...
[i do capture some picture for the restaurant, menu and food, but sorry guys, no cable and even bluetooth, i cant upload the photo...]

I found that i slowly become a herbivore. Started love to eat vege. do not ask me why, i also don't know. the only reason that i can say is maybe currently i always dinner with cow's friends, and they like to eat meat! i need some vege to balance my repast, and so, started from there, they always order 1 plate vege for me, so...i slowly eat more and more vege. GOOD for HEALTH, hehe!

One more thing to share with all of you out there is....
i started to work at store today onwards till friday, not to cut the meat, but to know the part of the meat.[maybe have to cut, im not sure @@]
Poor June, i take more than 1hour to remember the part of chicken. how long will it take for me to know the part of beef, lamb and mutton?
ar, last post mention that i hardly eat beef, and today, i touch beef.....ewwww! mummy gonna warn me again if i mention to her bout this.

For office paper work, i started to handle some job. boss ask me to take order for eggs from the store and do the allocation, yeah, i did it yesterday, and today done for the allocation, clever girl right? clap clap for me!

huh, is late now, and i still at my friend house, waiting all come back for dinner, cooked by Sky :)
i should sleep early tonight then, last night was slept at 12.30, GOD! im a panda, always is, cause panda is one of my favorite animal too, hehe!

k, bye and good night

love
June


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

0 Shouts
(back to the top.)


ColourfulLoves


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
you're on your way to SHOPPING LAND

you're on your way to my kins' life

you're on your way to my college friends' life

you're on your way to my friends' life

you're on your way to the celebrities' life

you're on your way to the pretties and handsomes life

you're on your way to my pretty dears' life

Visitors

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon