BjunY.blogspot.com
Feel annoying with the music?
-♬♬♬-
roll down and switch it off.
Being silent is somehow a good way too ;)

PROFILE
the girl next door; in-side someone's heart


- My name is JUNE.
- I am a GIRL.
- I grew up at Kelantan.
- 1st September is my BIG day.
- I love chocolate.
- I love purple.
- I am no longer his PRINCESS. I AM FREE!


underline italic bold
tagboard
scream out loud
speak out what you want, but never ever start any WAR here.
THANKS ♥



...you are now entering to june's words...


worst happen before cny
Sunday

1/30/2011 07:11:00 PM

time to update my blog!

its been a long week i didnt proper online... and today, i got sometime to online awhile.

its been a plenum day for me, work work work and work. wow! nvr feel that tired before, but i gonna start getting more tired on March onwards. i will be an OL, hehe!

today went for cheong sam shooting with penny and 2 new met sweet girls, Ysabel and Sandy ♥
bump wif celest at there, kinda shocked me! haha!


yesterday i car borken, i though it was worst thing happen before cny, but most worst come after that...
today i had little accident during shooting. i crash with a pillar, and had a cut, jz right beside my eye, damn dangerous! because its rainning day and i cover my head with a fan, and that cause i didnt see anything in front me...
photographer said maybe i didnt pray when i take the ang pau that hang on the orange tree there for shooting...so the god punish me. after he mention bout it, i feel so uncomfortable...so sad! SORRY god, next time i will pray before i do anything...
huh, luckily the ang pau that i took is on the side, if i take front part, maybe i wil hurt my nose or eye....
anyway, thx for bring me for doctor....i wil eat the medicine on time to get well soon...hope will not have scar after this.

bad things happen on the last few days on tiger year...hope everything will be good and smooth during rabbit year and so on...pray pray pray! -_-

PS:did you guys want to see how my cut look like?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

0 Shouts
(back to the top.)


ColourfulLoves


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
you're on your way to SHOPPING LAND

you're on your way to my kins' life

you're on your way to my college friends' life

you're on your way to my friends' life

you're on your way to the celebrities' life

you're on your way to the pretties and handsomes life

you're on your way to my pretty dears' life

Visitors

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon