BjunY.blogspot.com
Feel annoying with the music?
-♬♬♬-
roll down and switch it off.
Being silent is somehow a good way too ;)

PROFILE
the girl next door; in-side someone's heart


- My name is JUNE.
- I am a GIRL.
- I grew up at Kelantan.
- 1st September is my BIG day.
- I love chocolate.
- I love purple.
- I am no longer his PRINCESS. I AM FREE!


underline italic bold
tagboard
scream out loud
speak out what you want, but never ever start any WAR here.
THANKS ♥



...you are now entering to june's words...


I want Dome Vouchers from HITOMI!
Friday

11/26/2010 11:25:00 AM

wow, quite last minute i post this post...
found this special thingy on Henry's blog, and yes, i want to win DOME VOUCHERS from HITOMI!!!

yes, i want this vochers from HER!!!! ulala~~~
In conjunction with the introduction of "10 Iconic Dome Classic"


xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo










[ this is the best photo for the entry
yeah, fully confident to get all of them from Hitomi XP ]









this was capture from one of my dear, that dear dear ALEXIS, love ya!
theme: dreaming in the doll land {hoho...XD}





Do you want to try your luck to get Dome vouchers from Hitomi?
here's the simple way to try it

1st - just need to write a simple postwith a photo on your blog
2nd - write the title :"I Want Dome Vouchers from HITOMI"
3rd - put a link to http://hitomi5.blogspot.com
4th - last but not least, REMEMBER to comment on this post with your blog url!

The 6 most CREATIVE PHOTOS will entitle themselves to one Dome voucher
doesn't it sound cool?

but guys, i got a bad news for u all...the deadline for this will b3 26th November 2010, thats mean stil left bout few more minutes to go...who knows, you are super fast and can make it! GOOD LUCK my friend!

Labels:



1 Comments:

At November 27, 2010 at 9:28 AM , Blogger HitoMi Ng said...

Congratulation! You have won yourself a Dome voucher from Me!

Kindly drop me an email stating your date, time and location for collection at pen5tato@gmail.com.

Once again, thanks for the support!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

1 Shouts
(back to the top.)


ColourfulLoves


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
you're on your way to SHOPPING LAND

you're on your way to my kins' life

you're on your way to my college friends' life

you're on your way to my friends' life

you're on your way to the celebrities' life

you're on your way to the pretties and handsomes life

you're on your way to my pretty dears' life

Visitors

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon