BjunY.blogspot.com
Feel annoying with the music?
-♬♬♬-
roll down and switch it off.
Being silent is somehow a good way too ;)

PROFILE
the girl next door; in-side someone's heart


- My name is JUNE.
- I am a GIRL.
- I grew up at Kelantan.
- 1st September is my BIG day.
- I love chocolate.
- I love purple.
- I am no longer his PRINCESS. I AM FREE!


underline italic bold
tagboard
scream out loud
speak out what you want, but never ever start any WAR here.
THANKS ♥



...you are now entering to june's words...


Belated Birthday Post
Friday

10/15/2010 12:36:00 PM



long lost post......after 1 month plus, i got all the photos, and now i only got mood and time to update tis post
well, wish me belated happy birthday ^_^
i make 3 times wish this year, a special year for me, and i enjoy it! thanks alot alot to my dear dear family and friends! you guys and gals really brighten up my life!
*notice we seldom capture alot my dear hometown jimui-s >.<*

well, photos make alots of words, so jz enjoy these photo...

the pretties ^_^


my birthday present from Don

Don and the girls

Terry and the girls

i got BBBIGGG spray on the special day, haha!

and birthday song around from the DJ and all my dears
make my 3rd wish, and blew the candle ^_^

Group photo
notice that pop out a guy?

ya, is Kennee, on the center


Joanne, Jane and June

Alexis and me
T.T my phone less of our photo
but Jane is everywhere in my phone, haha!

4 of us again ^_^

me and the 3 handsomes

cheers from us girls
on my left is Sunny's gf, mayb....not sure...

:P
us again, act cute

with Kennee and Terry

last but not least, another group photo before we went off at 3am

THANKS alot for the celebration!
heart u all alot alot!

going to work later, and another gathering with HIAO peoples for dinner at Yuen
see u guys there...:)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

0 Shouts
(back to the top.)


ColourfulLoves


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
you're on your way to SHOPPING LAND

you're on your way to my kins' life

you're on your way to my college friends' life

you're on your way to my friends' life

you're on your way to the celebrities' life

you're on your way to the pretties and handsomes life

you're on your way to my pretty dears' life

Visitors

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon