BjunY.blogspot.com
Feel annoying with the music?
-♬♬♬-
roll down and switch it off.
Being silent is somehow a good way too ;)

PROFILE
the girl next door; in-side someone's heart


- My name is JUNE.
- I am a GIRL.
- I grew up at Kelantan.
- 1st September is my BIG day.
- I love chocolate.
- I love purple.
- I am no longer his PRINCESS. I AM FREE!


underline italic bold
tagboard
scream out loud
speak out what you want, but never ever start any WAR here.
THANKS ♥



...you are now entering to june's words...


digital lifestyle expo december 2010
Thursday

12/16/2010 12:36:00 AM

yea, as promise, i will soon update my blog :)
few people must to be mention in this post. let's see, will you be mention..?

10th-12th December 2010, i worked on digital life style expo. many was call that event pc fair, pikom fair etc, and i also dont know what fair was that, until the 1st day of it i only knew what fair was it, lol....

well, anyway, let see some photo 1st...


this cute green mascot is the most cute thingy i saw at the fair....
suddenly so miss the rabbit mascot on teen fest.....
wonder will there be any mascot during next event?







hmm...so sad that this time we 4dears cant work together...
see, my other 2 dears was so pretty on that days!



well...
i need to super thanks for miss pang and mr kay!
she lend me her room to stay for 3 days and he, being so gentleman to picking me up from lrt station every night. thank you!

next people i gonna mention is Susu Milky! this is the nick name i gave to our new "jimui". haha! if he saw this post, he gonna kill me one day. lol...

following by HENRY, at last, i recognized him and say hi to him! feeling great to met someone u really know in the crowed!

also thx to dear Joanne's bf, he fetch us to klcc that nearer to lrt station. thx to him, my leg was not so pain..

and there's many more to mention, last but not least is cow cow! thx for fetching me here and there, lend me laptop...love you!

LOVE YOU ALL! i've been so happy all this way :)

huh....gonna shooting tomorow early in the morning T.T but i hvnt sleep yet in the time 12.36am
wow....tomorrow gonna be panda theme instead of xmas theme, haha!
well.....i will see you guys on this coming sunday again at Mid Valley ya, see you!




3 Comments:

At December 16, 2010 at 12:48 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Nice to meet 4 super beauty of you at Funmily... Hope to snap more and more photos with you in future! Cheers!

 
At December 16, 2010 at 12:55 AM , Blogger Henry Lee said...

yay! im so happy to be featured in this post... clap clap 4 u, i know u recognized me! :P

 
At December 16, 2010 at 3:47 PM , Blogger June said...

Jee Shyan: im not in funmily lar, thats the opposite booth...haha!

Henry: happy bout it?haha. clap clap clap......

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

3 Shouts
(back to the top.)


ColourfulLoves


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
you're on your way to SHOPPING LAND

you're on your way to my kins' life

you're on your way to my college friends' life

you're on your way to my friends' life

you're on your way to the celebrities' life

you're on your way to the pretties and handsomes life

you're on your way to my pretty dears' life

Visitors

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon