BjunY.blogspot.com
Feel annoying with the music?
-♬♬♬-
roll down and switch it off.
Being silent is somehow a good way too ;)

PROFILE
the girl next door; in-side someone's heart


- My name is JUNE.
- I am a GIRL.
- I grew up at Kelantan.
- 1st September is my BIG day.
- I love chocolate.
- I love purple.
- I am no longer his PRINCESS. I AM FREE!


underline italic bold
tagboard
scream out loud
speak out what you want, but never ever start any WAR here.
THANKS ♥



...you are now entering to june's words...


valentines Vs chap gor meh
Tuesday

2/22/2011 04:13:00 PM

hi hi, everyone, miss me, miss me not?
well, its a long long 2weeks for me to enjoy myself before i start my new job, after feb, i will super busy, no time to blog, no time to fb, due to no lappy and no internet line, the only way to keep myself update is when i go to teach piano and got some slot to curi curi online, haha!

so, how u all celebrate ur valentines and chap gor meh?

for sure, SOMEONE is interest to know bout mine, aren't you?
my valentines was suppose to be celebrate in a great great meaningful restaurant for me, but due to lag of time, we just went for movie that i bought on that morning. (no wasting wei....) after that went to happy at giza there, just two of us. very enjoy, thx alot cow!

my chap gor meh, went to giza again, to celebrate wif my collegue

these are the cute collegue of mine, some is muslim, so they didnt attent, and the manager din take photo with us....he say shy wor, haha!



and these are the 5 pretty lady teachers of the centre, haha!

and dang dang dang....i love this photo the most, damn cute, haha!

issac- my ex student, he so hang fok, coz all the pretties was taking photo with him...haha!




huh...honestly, im blogging while waiting my student in the room now. 7 more minutes will finish the class, but she hvnt reach yet....i think shd cancel the class dy...haih. hope later the student for replacement class at 5pm will remember and attend the class, f not, i will wait the next student till 6pm. gonna be crazy!
but, luckily i bring along cow lappy, if not, i sure will get bored here.haha!

-end-

love
JUNE


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

0 Shouts
(back to the top.)


ColourfulLoves


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
you're on your way to SHOPPING LAND

you're on your way to my kins' life

you're on your way to my college friends' life

you're on your way to my friends' life

you're on your way to the celebrities' life

you're on your way to the pretties and handsomes life

you're on your way to my pretty dears' life

Visitors

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon