BjunY.blogspot.com
Feel annoying with the music?
-♬♬♬-
roll down and switch it off.
Being silent is somehow a good way too ;)

PROFILE
the girl next door; in-side someone's heart


- My name is JUNE.
- I am a GIRL.
- I grew up at Kelantan.
- 1st September is my BIG day.
- I love chocolate.
- I love purple.
- I am no longer his PRINCESS. I AM FREE!


underline italic bold
tagboard
scream out loud
speak out what you want, but never ever start any WAR here.
THANKS ♥



...you are now entering to june's words...


Everything New!
Thursday

3/03/2011 08:45:00 PM

New New New...everything is new now...
new job new house, new environment!

yup, i start my new job on 1st march, today is 3rd day as a OL, haha...
and i started to eat beef already....T.T
taste not so good, and i found it smelly too![sorry for those beef lover lar...><]
yesterday went to McD wif collegue aka my leng lui sifu - Ms Janice. and i order double cheese burger, hmm....maybe im not use to eat beef, so not so like it.
today my manager cook lunch for us, fried dong fun and fried maggie mee with lot lot of prawns...then come wif 2-3 types different taste beef, hehe, but i dont like beef too....coz too hard to bite...haha!

well....staying new house is jz like when i staying sec17. but this time im so busy until no time to cook at home.hopefully this sunday can cook, :)

well.....feel curious where i on9 now? office again?nono...is at friend's house. haih, no lappy and no line, will less on9 dy due to only teach 3days at the office.

anyway, got chance, i will always update my blog and facebook.
bye, miss you all,muakx! bye

Love
June


1 Comments:

At March 3, 2011 at 9:03 PM , Blogger vvian said...

new job? wat job arh?
beef nice...^^but i prefer~~LAMB~~

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

1 Shouts
(back to the top.)


ColourfulLoves


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
you're on your way to SHOPPING LAND

you're on your way to my kins' life

you're on your way to my college friends' life

you're on your way to my friends' life

you're on your way to the celebrities' life

you're on your way to the pretties and handsomes life

you're on your way to my pretty dears' life

Visitors

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon