BjunY.blogspot.com
Feel annoying with the music?
-♬♬♬-
roll down and switch it off.
Being silent is somehow a good way too ;)

PROFILE
the girl next door; in-side someone's heart


- My name is JUNE.
- I am a GIRL.
- I grew up at Kelantan.
- 1st September is my BIG day.
- I love chocolate.
- I love purple.
- I am no longer his PRINCESS. I AM FREE!


underline italic bold
tagboard
scream out loud
speak out what you want, but never ever start any WAR here.
THANKS ♥



...you are now entering to june's words...


My Weekend
Sunday

1/17/2010 08:31:00 PM

another weekend that everybody love!

this weekend was my friend's big day, she gonna be a big girl now :)
at 1st, i was wondering want to go be her jimui or not, but lastly i decided to go.
i didnt capture much photos, but im pretty sure will have lots of photos from those photographer
of course, i will not forget to "zi lian"

-ji mui's flower, i wil diy become hair band, xoxo-










On the wedding dinner, i sat with my friends, and met up with one long lost friend
and he told me someone told him that what happen when we were young
i didnt gv him the answer he wanted
luckily he jz left few minutes to talk and he have to go...
i almost forget the thing, until yesterday night he bring it out and all the memories come out...:)

and now, i at my prince house
pity me, no transport to go back subang, so i plan to stay at my prince house, tomorow only he send me back subang or maybe take bus back...
huh, housework make me tired!
but it is sweet :)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

0 Shouts
(back to the top.)


ColourfulLoves


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
you're on your way to SHOPPING LAND

you're on your way to my kins' life

you're on your way to my college friends' life

you're on your way to my friends' life

you're on your way to the celebrities' life

you're on your way to the pretties and handsomes life

you're on your way to my pretty dears' life

Visitors

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon