BjunY.blogspot.com
Feel annoying with the music?
-♬♬♬-
roll down and switch it off.
Being silent is somehow a good way too ;)

PROFILE
the girl next door; in-side someone's heart


- My name is JUNE.
- I am a GIRL.
- I grew up at Kelantan.
- 1st September is my BIG day.
- I love chocolate.
- I love purple.
- I am no longer his PRINCESS. I AM FREE!


underline italic bold
tagboard
scream out loud
speak out what you want, but never ever start any WAR here.
THANKS ♥



...you are now entering to june's words...


GOOD mood Vs ANGER
Friday

3/12/2010 11:07:00 PM

Jessica and me
love her so much!




When there is Pretty Good Day now, and the next moment its gone, you gonna BOOM off!
AARRRGHHHHHHHHHHH........................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




Everything went smooth today
i woke up 8.30 in the morning and get ready to meet up my prince
i called all the centre and make an appointment for interview.
i didnt have my breakfast, cause he gonna bring me out for brunch
end up he mess up all!
ok, i use little time to get back all my mood and when out for my lunch and interview.
after that i rush to the campus before 2pm to take my letter
its a Lois RM200 voucher! thx ifeel! gonna redeem it before end of this month



mood is getting good after the night interview with Michael and Sharon
Sharon shared many things with me, nice talking to her!
but bad news to say lar, i might not going to help them, cause my major is in classical, not play by ear.
i would try, but im not interest in it
After the last interview, i was happily wanted to go home and thing went different after that!
i was started my engine and preparing to went out from the parking lot, and one stupid HONDA park behind my car. i was thinking maybe she is sending her kids for tuition and after the kids left the car, she will left. i waited for her and she came out from the car, feel like going to pay some bills, i horned gently, but she seem like didnt bother me. im getting mad, and i horned like crazy people! She showed me "lansi face", WTF!!! After she moved her car, when she went down the car, she stil show me the "lansi face". LOL, i wanna go out and bit her! HONDA so what?! its just a car, doesnt mean that u can block people way! STUPID MALAY GIRL! *please do take note, im not scolding the malays, just trying to scold the driver i mentioned!*


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

0 Shouts
(back to the top.)


ColourfulLoves


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
you're on your way to SHOPPING LAND

you're on your way to my kins' life

you're on your way to my college friends' life

you're on your way to my friends' life

you're on your way to the celebrities' life

you're on your way to the pretties and handsomes life

you're on your way to my pretty dears' life

Visitors

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon