BjunY.blogspot.com
Feel annoying with the music?
-♬♬♬-
roll down and switch it off.
Being silent is somehow a good way too ;)

PROFILE
the girl next door; in-side someone's heart


- My name is JUNE.
- I am a GIRL.
- I grew up at Kelantan.
- 1st September is my BIG day.
- I love chocolate.
- I love purple.
- I am no longer his PRINCESS. I AM FREE!


underline italic bold
tagboard
scream out loud
speak out what you want, but never ever start any WAR here.
THANKS ♥



...you are now entering to june's words...


My Dream in the Year of the Tiger
Wednesday

2/03/2010 10:54:00 PM

Chinese New Year coming soon...hmm, and i cant really find the CNY mood this year, due to my poorness... ): until i found something interesting, CLICK and see, you will found it attractive!

HAHAHA, its a DREAM COME TRUE contest!!!!!
The winners of the marathon will get their wishes fulfilled by TIGER, RM8,888 worth for dream, for each of the 1st runner ups in the Male and Female category. The GRAND PRIZE will come in the form of a RM8,888 wish with an additional RM1,888 cash for the 1st one to cross the finish line
-aha, copy this sentence from the page-

and so, i take part in this too, just to hope will be the luckiest among all, haha! and when its really come true, i think i will happy until the end of the year!

narh, here come my wish list, get ready to fulfill it *yeah,too much hoping!*
since there is no limited wish, so i wont just make one wish, haha! well, time to make a wish! Let's go...

dear TIGER, i wish to have...
Model : Louis Vuitton Monogram Canvas Neverfull MM
yes, this is my dream hand bag, planned to get one when i got lots of $$$, but now i may got the chance to get it FOC, why dont i have a try? let's see am i so lucky for this?

"Why i want this?"
"Its really my dream bag since i was young. Was thinking when can i earn lots of money and buy this for myself? ya, its not worthy to own an EXPENSIVE handbag, but i think the quality is totally different compare with those 'cap pe lang' brand out there. To own a good bag that can use for many years is more worthy than nothing!" xoxo



Sony VAIO
next, i would wish to have a laptop. narh, i din explore much, i dont know bout the series, but since i may get it FOC, i wish to have Sony VAIO (maybe SR series), in PINK or either RED colour, hoho, love this colour so much!

"Why i want this?"
"I never have a laptop until now. When i went for college, my parent didn't buy me a laptop, but send my desktop to me all the way from KELANTAN. huh, sound ridiculous! And ya, im not really need to have this, but i just don't like sharing computer with my family. Many secrets that i don't want to share might be shared with my family when they trying to open my files. So, who don't want a personal laptop? I want it!!" xoxo

i couldn't count how much does my wish cost, but if there's still left some money,
iPhone
i would like to take a FOC iPhone for my dear boyfriend, hehe, as a Valentine's present, perhaps...
*hope he is getting busy nowadays and wont view my blog and especially this post!*

"Why i want this?"
"As i said, just wish to get this for my boyfriend as his Valentine's present. Since Valentine's is same day with Chinese New Year this year, we can't celebrate together this year. So i hope to get him this iPhone, so that we can video call, haha!" xoxo

and, if with this 3 items, i have left some money still,


Morden Shape series - Butterfly Effect by Triumph

or maybe...

Miss Triumph by Triumph
i might want like the photo above set bra and brief, but i cant find what's the series of it...

i wish to have a set of TRIUMPH inner wear, hoho.... i love Triumph brand so much...hehe
now, this one i do research much compare to the laptop, hehe, im Triumph supporter, just im too poor to buy myself now, soon or later, i will get myself many sets of Triumph inner wear, haha!

"Why i want this?"
"Every girls want a perfect body shape, right? And so i! Triumph can give me the perfect body shape!" xoxo

*think too much again...(O.o)*
If, just in case, there are still left some money, i just wish to DONATE those money to the people who need it, earthquake victims, etc. (:

"Why i want this?"
"Not me need it, is those victims out there need it! even is just left another RM1, it will also help them with this little money! " xoxo



huh, at last, i listed out my wish list, but of course, there's not just so little. i have to pick cleverly, is not good if my wish overfill, right?

hah, my aim is the GRAND PRIZE (i think everyone who participated in this contest will aim for the best prize,right!) or the 1st runner up in FEMALE CATEGORY!!!!!
just wish im the luckiest, and have a surprise for him...
thank you!!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

0 Shouts
(back to the top.)


ColourfulLoves


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
you're on your way to SHOPPING LAND

you're on your way to my kins' life

you're on your way to my college friends' life

you're on your way to my friends' life

you're on your way to the celebrities' life

you're on your way to the pretties and handsomes life

you're on your way to my pretty dears' life

Visitors

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon