BjunY.blogspot.com
Feel annoying with the music?
-♬♬♬-
roll down and switch it off.
Being silent is somehow a good way too ;)

PROFILE
the girl next door; in-side someone's heart


- My name is JUNE.
- I am a GIRL.
- I grew up at Kelantan.
- 1st September is my BIG day.
- I love chocolate.
- I love purple.
- I am no longer his PRINCESS. I AM FREE!


underline italic bold
tagboard
scream out loud
speak out what you want, but never ever start any WAR here.
THANKS ♥



...you are now entering to june's words...


im poor
Thursday

1/28/2010 03:57:00 PM

i jz work 3 days in one week
how long will i continue like this?
i wan more income!
why dont have many peoples come and learn piano?

today at home whole day, started to get bored!
i feel like gonna sick, too sad! i hv no mood to do anything!
watch tv until want vomit, online also nothing to do
this post is just to make my blog alive only
huh, im so boring!
wanted to go for little shopping, but im out of money!
i got some thing that need to buy for cny, but really dun hv much money to buy!
waiting for February, hope that my income can cover every expenses, then i can go and buy some needed thing for cny!

today Celest sms ask me for a movie this weekend, 《大日子》
i dun feel like to watch it, coz it cant gv me the feeling
feel that it is not a good movie to watch
however, i viewed some frens blog, they mention it was nice...
hmm, i better wait my bro in law to get a dvd, then watch at home
haha!
i rather spend the money to buy better movie ticket
-sorry to say like this, but i really dun hv the mood to watch local movie-

this weekend my prince gonna spend his weekend with his family, again...
last 2 weeks, i went to my fren's weeding, and last week i went to my prince's sister's wedding
spend a good last weekend with his family, but i din capture any photos, so lazy to capture nowadays, muahahah!
and coming this weekend, they are going to tiara beach resort at PD, again....
his brother jz go few weeks ago, and now wanted to go again... he said its fun, so wanted to go again...
so sad, i hv to work on weekend, and i already on leave for 2 weeks, cant on leave anymore, if not, those parents gonna hate me...

-wish to have more and more students!!!!!-


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

0 Shouts
(back to the top.)


ColourfulLoves


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
you're on your way to SHOPPING LAND

you're on your way to my kins' life

you're on your way to my college friends' life

you're on your way to my friends' life

you're on your way to the celebrities' life

you're on your way to the pretties and handsomes life

you're on your way to my pretty dears' life

Visitors

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon