BjunY.blogspot.com
Feel annoying with the music?
-♬♬♬-
roll down and switch it off.
Being silent is somehow a good way too ;)

PROFILE
the girl next door; in-side someone's heart


- My name is JUNE.
- I am a GIRL.
- I grew up at Kelantan.
- 1st September is my BIG day.
- I love chocolate.
- I love purple.
- I am no longer his PRINCESS. I AM FREE!


underline italic bold
tagboard
scream out loud
speak out what you want, but never ever start any WAR here.
THANKS ♥



...you are now entering to june's words...


cny on tiger year
Wednesday

2/24/2010 11:51:00 PM

huh, done some BIG shopping 1week beforecny. suppose to shopped last month, but was lagged of money.
was already dated Celest and Chiu to shop together, but they both FFK me.... however, i was not that upset, cause my boyfriend promised to bring me to time square and he made it, thx my dear

i was happily bought all the things in my list. just didnt get a bag.
then i planned to shopped at Sunway on Monday, but i went there Tuesday. and guess what, i bought something that satisfy me.

see, this bag is so cute! love WHITE colour so much!
but it started to get little bit dirty....:(




hmm, and i lastly bought myself kotex luxe. actually im just in love with the box. and i used it the 2nd day, and what im going to say, might hurt kotex supporter, but i have to say it out, because, i prefer the brand i normally use. kotex is not my 1st choice. :)

and surprisely! i wear S size short :Dsee, its really a S size! should thx to my sis that promote mt her product? hmm, dont think too much, just trusted myself i can slim down eventhough i didnt have her product :P

well...CNY was going to end soon...
this year cny was the worst ever cny, no water for 4 days, lost while gamble and the most worst is SICK!
luckily i didnt follow my sis back kl, coz i started to get sick on friday and i suppose to start work on saturday...
lovely, my boyfriend come pick me up on sunday from ipoh...:) and he bought me this big cute pink bear

with the word "with love" on the bear's left leg. when i got time, i want to sew our name on the right leg, hehe!


this is the valentine's present he gave me this year. hah! bought from medan, indonesia. lol... *imported* nuh...
the size is just nice, a baby size, nice to carry!


xoxo, till here i blog, and hopefully will update more soon


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

0 Shouts
(back to the top.)


ColourfulLoves


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
you're on your way to SHOPPING LAND

you're on your way to my kins' life

you're on your way to my college friends' life

you're on your way to my friends' life

you're on your way to the celebrities' life

you're on your way to the pretties and handsomes life

you're on your way to my pretty dears' life

Visitors

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon