BjunY.blogspot.com
Feel annoying with the music?
-♬♬♬-
roll down and switch it off.
Being silent is somehow a good way too ;)

PROFILE
the girl next door; in-side someone's heart


- My name is JUNE.
- I am a GIRL.
- I grew up at Kelantan.
- 1st September is my BIG day.
- I love chocolate.
- I love purple.
- I am no longer his PRINCESS. I AM FREE!


underline italic bold
tagboard
scream out loud
speak out what you want, but never ever start any WAR here.
THANKS ♥



...you are now entering to june's words...


photo shotting
Tuesday

6/01/2010 01:07:00 PM





27th May 2010 (Thursday), i went to TTDI met Roger, the photographer.
Thx for the photo shooted.


*不同的人
一樣的話,往往有不同的影響力*


7 Comments:

At June 1, 2010 at 3:42 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice photos

 
At June 1, 2010 at 7:02 PM , Anonymous Jolyn Goh said...

Like picca no.3 =)

 
At June 1, 2010 at 9:52 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are so pretty :)

JUT

 
At June 1, 2010 at 10:50 PM , Blogger Henry Lee said...

wow...the model is very much natural... too bad the photos are badly edited... nice try anyway :)

Peace
CleverMunkey

 
At June 2, 2010 at 12:51 PM , Blogger June said...

thx all

munkey: which photo badly edited?

 
At June 2, 2010 at 11:03 PM , Blogger Henry Lee said...

obvious one is pic #1 & 3 lor.... the blur at the back looks too fake....

 
At June 3, 2010 at 5:18 PM , Blogger June said...

there's non edited except the #1 only.
the blur effect is made by the camera itself~

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

7 Shouts
(back to the top.)


ColourfulLoves


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
you're on your way to SHOPPING LAND

you're on your way to my kins' life

you're on your way to my college friends' life

you're on your way to my friends' life

you're on your way to the celebrities' life

you're on your way to the pretties and handsomes life

you're on your way to my pretty dears' life

Visitors

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon