BjunY.blogspot.com
Feel annoying with the music?
-♬♬♬-
roll down and switch it off.
Being silent is somehow a good way too ;)

PROFILE
the girl next door; in-side someone's heart


- My name is JUNE.
- I am a GIRL.
- I grew up at Kelantan.
- 1st September is my BIG day.
- I love chocolate.
- I love purple.
- I am no longer his PRINCESS. I AM FREE!


underline italic bold
tagboard
scream out loud
speak out what you want, but never ever start any WAR here.
THANKS ♥



...you are now entering to june's words...


Maybelline New York
Thursday

5/20/2010 10:43:00 PM

Do Not Talk in The Right Time


Just give them a warm smile


and just pretend i dont know anything


so, everything will be fine, right?
[waiting Celest in the fitting room]


started to turn my make up tools to Maybelline New York?
haha, because of the Taiwan show "Ladies First"(女人我最大), Mr.Kevin introduce the Magnum Volum' Express waterproof mascara, and the price are reasonable for me

so i went to KLCC last sunday wif friends and bought it.

now i got 3 Maybelline make up tools,
1) Watershine Liquid lipgloss
2) Make Up Remover for eye and lip
3) the Magnum Volum' Express waterproof mascara

other is silky girl. gonna change to other brand later, stil searching the cheap and best quality XD



always wanted to capture some photos when go out with friends, but always forgot and dont hv the feeling to capture.
last sunday went KLCC with Celest and Chiu, again, i forgot to capture some photos with them. i did mention bout it, but we just care bout shopping.

my very favorite spaghetti
in white and red sauce,yummy yummy!



Tuesday, Ms Ang sms asked me wanted to go pasar malam. haha, she was so so so excited. at last we went to the so called Malaysia longest pasar malam at cheras. we found out nothing special bout it and it is not as long as she think, she abit disappointed with the legend, haha!
by the way, we spend much at there. i spend bout RM50 there, including some cute stuff and foods! yeah, i like to eat! bought manyt hings to eat there.

hot red bag to put all my make up tools

haha, again, i didnt capture at the pasar malam night, abit regret...:(



the stupid trafic light when im on my way to work.
started from monday until wednesday
duno fix already?
lets see tomorrow how's the light...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

0 Shouts
(back to the top.)


ColourfulLoves


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
you're on your way to SHOPPING LAND

you're on your way to my kins' life

you're on your way to my college friends' life

you're on your way to my friends' life

you're on your way to the celebrities' life

you're on your way to the pretties and handsomes life

you're on your way to my pretty dears' life

Visitors

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon