BjunY.blogspot.com
Feel annoying with the music?
-♬♬♬-
roll down and switch it off.
Being silent is somehow a good way too ;)

PROFILE
the girl next door; in-side someone's heart


- My name is JUNE.
- I am a GIRL.
- I grew up at Kelantan.
- 1st September is my BIG day.
- I love chocolate.
- I love purple.
- I am no longer his PRINCESS. I AM FREE!


underline italic bold
tagboard
scream out loud
speak out what you want, but never ever start any WAR here.
THANKS ♥



...you are now entering to june's words...


我沒有輸
Wednesday

4/21/2010 11:31:00 PM


“你沒有輸,輸的只是你對我的信心。”
三年后,我聽到這句話,已經沒什麽感覺了。
經過三年的誤會,我終于在昨天晚上把整件事情搞清楚。我只能說,遺憾啊!
我不知道我是不是真的沒有輸給她?但是我就真的不知道,如果當初我心軟點,現在會是怎樣呢?
不管是三年前的誤會,還是三年后的遺憾,我們再見還是朋友。

突然好想念一個人,可是想念有什麽用?已經過去了。
當初因爲你放棄了他,現在想起來有點後悔。
但是舊的不去,新的不來,我覺得我現在過得比以前更好!
遇到現在的他,已經能夠讓我停下腳步,留在他身邊。
還是要謝謝以前的你們……



dear my prince,

i was just want to shout out the regretness in my heart for 3 years, please don't mind too much, im stil love you so much since i met you. no one can replace the status of you in my heart.

from you princess.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

0 Shouts
(back to the top.)


ColourfulLoves


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
you're on your way to SHOPPING LAND

you're on your way to my kins' life

you're on your way to my college friends' life

you're on your way to my friends' life

you're on your way to the celebrities' life

you're on your way to the pretties and handsomes life

you're on your way to my pretty dears' life

Visitors

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon