BjunY.blogspot.com
Feel annoying with the music?
-♬♬♬-
roll down and switch it off.
Being silent is somehow a good way too ;)

PROFILE
the girl next door; in-side someone's heart


- My name is JUNE.
- I am a GIRL.
- I grew up at Kelantan.
- 1st September is my BIG day.
- I love chocolate.
- I love purple.
- I am no longer his PRINCESS. I AM FREE!


underline italic bold
tagboard
scream out loud
speak out what you want, but never ever start any WAR here.
THANKS ♥



...you are now entering to june's words...


Im piano teacher
Sunday

5/23/2010 01:04:00 PM

its bean half year, im in music industry...
started to take some great challenge in my life.
never try to teach a group of student, until yesterday, i started to take over theory group of bout 6 students in different age, but in same grade of theory.
its abit hard to handle them, but i can do it!
i will keep on take challenge in my life. Make my life plenum!

gonna wait for good news again, hopefully this time i will get a call/sms/email from Ms. Cammy. its another good way in my life, hopefully...and planned to started another life style in JUNE....as my name called June, hahaha~

good luck to me!
no one can block my way ;)


10 Comments:

At May 24, 2010 at 10:29 PM , Anonymous AL said...

weeeee!! all the best!
sure you can deal it without any problems =D

i don't know how to play music instruments except saxophone.

 
At May 24, 2010 at 11:03 PM , Blogger June said...

thx for ur wish
u know saxaphone, wat a sexy guy, haha!
i only know pinao :)

 
At May 25, 2010 at 2:46 PM , Anonymous AL said...

><"
saxophone player is sexy? ><
or because of the instrument's name? xD
i like jazz very much =P
favorite song, Jazzman by Carole King which features solo saxophone ^^

 
At May 25, 2010 at 11:00 PM , Blogger June said...

no lar, sazophone player play the instrument in the way of sexy, must move the body, especially boy play it, wow~ haha!

 
At May 25, 2010 at 11:38 PM , Anonymous AL said...

i'm not sexy.. T_T
fats here and there. not very tall.
ugly face some more. =(

 
At May 26, 2010 at 1:37 AM , Blogger Henry Lee said...

walao... another blogger working as piano teacher... so cool! i wanna learn piano too! i only know super basic chords... haha

 
At May 26, 2010 at 12:29 PM , Blogger June said...

Al : i cant ur full body, duno u fat or not, or u jz lying, hehe!

Henry : basic chords can compose a song dy, hahahahahah! who else blogger as a piano teacher, introduce for me, so we can exchange experince :)

 
At May 26, 2010 at 4:34 PM , Anonymous AL said...

You just have to watch my MAGIC videos on my blog to see it yourself.. LOL!! =D
i'm FAT and UGLY.. ><"

Better don't watch.. later you knock your head

 
At May 26, 2010 at 10:34 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

dear jit,
all the best to u and i hope u will keep looking forward to improve urself expecialy on piano and ur career.. but remember alw becareful when u meet up new people and dun so easy believe stranger. i wanted u to do more things and gain experience but i very worry u when u go out meet up stranger. most important dont go home so late and always extra carefull ya. miss u

JUT**

 
At May 27, 2010 at 8:01 PM , Blogger June said...

AL: i cant see any fat on u, hahah!

Jut: thx

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

10 Shouts
(back to the top.)


ColourfulLoves


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
you're on your way to SHOPPING LAND

you're on your way to my kins' life

you're on your way to my college friends' life

you're on your way to my friends' life

you're on your way to the celebrities' life

you're on your way to the pretties and handsomes life

you're on your way to my pretty dears' life

Visitors

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon