BjunY.blogspot.com
Feel annoying with the music?
-♬♬♬-
roll down and switch it off.
Being silent is somehow a good way too ;)

PROFILE
the girl next door; in-side someone's heart


- My name is JUNE.
- I am a GIRL.
- I grew up at Kelantan.
- 1st September is my BIG day.
- I love chocolate.
- I love purple.
- I am no longer his PRINCESS. I AM FREE!


underline italic bold
tagboard
scream out loud
speak out what you want, but never ever start any WAR here.
THANKS ♥



...you are now entering to june's words...


[here come the REAL ACTUAL post]
Friday

3/23/2012 12:40:00 AM

Here comes the REAL ACCTUAL post.

the story starts like this...

The day before yesterday [it's over 12am, and the sentence should be two days before yesterday. LOL]
my lady boss and me was invited to a dinner with a supplier at Shah Alam, nearby our office.
we tasted brand new quality beef, and it's so juicy and tender!
I'm not a beef eater [I'm BUDDHA~~~], but i can taste the beef. OMG, you guys should really try this new product if it's launch in the market.
[started to promoting..haha!]


I know, the photos quality is bad.
What to do? as i'm not using SE now....sob sob


FYI, i using ipod now and of course, am playing the hottest game in town, DRAW SOMETHING.
see how I draw ladygaga
this ladyaga looks goooooooooooooooooood...?
trendy, huh?




back to last week [aiya...i'm not a good planner. this should come 1st before the beef dinner], I work for Future Music Festival Asia @ Sepang, last Sturday.
and alot of girls using iphone. Due to we all standby + working long hours that day, many girls charged their iphone and play DrawSomething.

Did you spot it?
tell me if you did!
of course, there will be no any prizes to be win [sorry lar.. x_x]



PS: i didn't break my promise this week. hopefully i will keep my promise weekly!
See you guys next post in coming soon time...

tata and good night!
xoxo
June


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

0 Shouts
(back to the top.)


ColourfulLoves


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
you're on your way to SHOPPING LAND

you're on your way to my kins' life

you're on your way to my college friends' life

you're on your way to my friends' life

you're on your way to the celebrities' life

you're on your way to the pretties and handsomes life

you're on your way to my pretty dears' life

Visitors

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon