BjunY.blogspot.com
Feel annoying with the music?
-♬♬♬-
roll down and switch it off.
Being silent is somehow a good way too ;)

PROFILE
the girl next door; in-side someone's heart


- My name is JUNE.
- I am a GIRL.
- I grew up at Kelantan.
- 1st September is my BIG day.
- I love chocolate.
- I love purple.
- I am no longer his PRINCESS. I AM FREE!


underline italic bold
tagboard
scream out loud
speak out what you want, but never ever start any WAR here.
THANKS ♥



...you are now entering to june's words...


Thailand part 1
Thursday

9/22/2011 12:23:00 AM







went back from Thailand 1 week.
opssie.....really lazy lazy to upload photo, update blog, even my fb i also just left it there, didn't care much.
why i'm so lazy currently?
getting bored?
argh....

let's see what i have done in Thailand with Mr. Cow


DAY #1

Sawadekaa.....
Sawadekap.....
The 1st thing we start to explore Thailand, we saw uncle McD
welcoming all the guest to enter the fast food corner for brunch/ lunch
BUT,
this is not our brunch/lunch



DAY #2
We are sitting this boat to the temples...

see, is like sardin in the tin, so many peoples...

i'm in the boat...

We are the 3 peoples in one trip.
Mr Cow, me and his sister
happy meeting his sister <3


in the tmple
the temple is so beautiful
one thing i love Thailand temple is...CLEAN!
yes, they are clean
without shoe inside, my leg stil very very clean
unlike our country temples.
to show respect, take off shoe get into temple, but come out with dirt leg :(


Next place is stil temple
We use 1 day to go few different temples in Bangkok.
the sun was hot.
we are sweating all day long.
but i love this shoot, is so sunny ^_^



OMG
the decoration is so beautiful
the "diamond" is so blink blink


and we found a mini building too!

and also the guard
look like the guard in red in Mr Bean comedy, hahahaha!


Of course not forget to take photo together
^-^




get some tea time in the evening at the street




end of part 1
To Be Continue with part 2...
stay tune ...




xoxo
JUNE





















3 Comments:

At October 5, 2011 at 8:55 PM , Blogger MikoyaSh3N草龍 said...

哦 ~ 原来是去了 Thailand 回来 ,做希望online event :)

 
At October 29, 2011 at 12:06 AM , Blogger June said...

er...may i knw we met before?

 
At October 31, 2011 at 3:31 AM , Blogger MikoyaSh3N草龍 said...

hahaha .. u see my blog got me pic . u dunno who am i meh ?草龙

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

3 Shouts
(back to the top.)


ColourfulLoves


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
you're on your way to SHOPPING LAND

you're on your way to my kins' life

you're on your way to my college friends' life

you're on your way to my friends' life

you're on your way to the celebrities' life

you're on your way to the pretties and handsomes life

you're on your way to my pretty dears' life

Visitors

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon